anime (if your going to comment weeaboo dont even)

Lotion

Closed Beta Tester
Nov 28, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Loti0n
At first, I was like "hah look, fricken ANIME WATCHERS what NERDS"
Then I happened to stumble onto a random clip of anime on YouTube
And I was hooked
Watch out kids, anime is a gateway drug
its the new method to waste time and not kill yourself and be relaxed at the same TIME!! we need all the rappers to stop smoking and force them to watch anime! lmao

Tw1Xy

Trainee
Closed Beta Tester
Dec 3, 2018
Minecraft IGN
RADIJUS
i've watched every single one. Yes i identify my self as an Otaku who plays minecraft and watches anime all day and night

ArcaneArcher

Trainee
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
ArcaneArcher
Your Lie in April is one of the few Anime I have watched (cuz its on Amazon Prime) and it was pretty good.
FMA and Deathnote are classics as well

Lotion

Closed Beta Tester
Nov 28, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Loti0n
Your Lie in April is one of the few Anime I have watched (cuz its on Amazon Prime) and it was pretty good.
FMA and Deathnote are classics as well
might try watching depending on the genre or ill watch an episode to see if i like any of them :p (already watched death note just not the full thing it made me bored :/ )

Steven

Trainee
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Mr_Steven5
At least you only watch sub and not dub, those people have no place here

Sqv

Trainee

Dec 7, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Sqv
Nanatsu No Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins) | Boku No Hero Academia | High School DxD (maybe a bit harsh if you haven't seen any other "hentai" anime's before :3) | Black clover (On-Going like One Piece right now) | Slime Datta Ken | Overlord I - II - III (3 series) | Ulysses (Maybe) | Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood | Goblin slayer (maybe) | Sword Art Online (All series, including the movies) | Attack On Titan | Tokyo Ghoul | Those are some of the anime's I would recommend, I've got a lot more if you are interested, but try to start off with these, and the ones you are watching right now :) Oh yeah Boruto isn't really that good that's why I didn't list it there, I'm also a big fan of naruto :) (Seen it through 4 times now, the whole thing including Shipudden.

Acentix

Private
Closed Beta Tester
Dec 2, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Acentix
All i’ve ever watched was Pokemon and Digimon, does this mean i’m a weaboo too?

Jasjag

Private
Closed Beta Tester
Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Jasjag
Chivalry of a failed knight is a pretty good one thats not on ur list if you wanna check it out.