anime (if your going to comment weeaboo dont even)

Lotion

Closed Beta Tester
Nov 28, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Loti0n
shhhh the big mom arc is getting repetitive for me it hurtss.
(lmao ik im late but) it gets soo intresting, i got bored of waiting every week for the anime so i started reading the manga from where the anime left off and holy shat!!!

Lotion

Closed Beta Tester
Nov 28, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Loti0n
Nanatsu No Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins) | Boku No Hero Academia | High School DxD (maybe a bit harsh if you haven't seen any other "hentai" anime's before :3) | Black clover (On-Going like One Piece right now) | Slime Datta Ken | Overlord I - II - III (3 series) | Ulysses (Maybe) | Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood | Goblin slayer (maybe) | Sword Art Online (All series, including the movies) | Attack On Titan | Tokyo Ghoul | Those are some of the anime's I would recommend, I've got a lot more if you are interested, but try to start off with these, and the ones you are watching right now :) Oh yeah Boruto isn't really that good that's why I didn't list it there, I'm also a big fan of naruto :) (Seen it through 4 times now, the whole thing including Shipudden.
im pretty sure i have watched like 95% of this list but ill try and watch the ones i dont have added to my bookmarks already! thanks for the recommendations

Dec 5, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Dragoonie
what animes has everyone here watched or love etc etc. :p
https://kissanime.ru/MyList/3021617
theres the anime i watch and im soon going to watch but yea leave some animes down below i wanna try some new ones once im done with the ones i have settled for winter break (i dont think this list will last me more than winter break tho) make sure you say some good ones xD

And yes i use kissanime :)
Sao, Inuyasha, Bleach, Fairy tail, One piece, Soul eater, Guilty crown, G gundam, Hunter x hunter, Devil is a part timer, Full metal alch brotherhood, Fate stay night, Black clover, My hero academia, Angel beats, akashic record of the bastard magical instructor, s-cry-ed, serph of the end, sengoku basara, And A whole lot more id be here all day q.q

Lotion

Closed Beta Tester
Nov 28, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Loti0n
Sao, Inuyasha, Bleach, Fairy tail, One piece, Soul eater, Guilty crown, G gundam, Hunter x hunter, Devil is a part timer, Full metal alch brotherhood, Fate stay night, Black clover, My hero academia, Angel beats, akashic record of the bastard magical instructor, s-cry-ed, serph of the end, sengoku basara, And A whole lot more id be here all day q.q
lmao yea ive gotten soo many to watch and recommended to me