Auto Nether Wart Farm Help

Sep 15, 2019
Minecraft IGN
BiggerBangFan
So I've built a few auto farms on my island already and I'm starting to get my nether wart farm going and it looks like nether wart has a way longer growth time than beetroot. Does anyone know what I should set my timer to for nether wart in either in ticks or in seconds? I have the general two sets of droppers with pistons timer. Thanks in advance!

Jul 20, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Chrisizzl3
Sorry I’m not going to really help but do you set up a wart from the same as a carrot farm but with soul sand instead?

Jul 20, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Chrisizzl3
Yes but you don’t need water sources
Fair, I built mine with them in case I want to change it to something else at some point....

I left it overnight though and I didn’t actually gain any netherwart, I have just as much as I left with but it’s definitely been cleared by water in the night... any idea why?

Aug 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN
ItsShotz
Fair, I built mine with them in case I want to change it to something else at some point....

I left it overnight though and I didn’t actually gain any netherwart, I have just as much as I left with but it’s definitely been cleared by water in the night... any idea why?
Most likely not enough collection chests, the best way i found to do it is to stack the auto nether wart farms with 3 collection chests above and alternate each farm so the chests have enough time to refill/empty out