Beta Tester Competition

Greetings Cosmonauts!

What an adventure it's been, so many bugs, so many exploits, such amazing feedback! We appreciate everyone's feedback and the effort the community as a whole has put in, however, as I'm sure many of you knew, behind the scenes we Admins have been keeping a tally on bug reports wanting to make sure to extend a special thank you to those who:
  • Followed procedure and made Bug Reports using Support Tickets
  • Gave concise feedback and detailed information
  • Went above and beyond to make sure to try to test EVERYTHING possible
  • Reported bugs and exploits in a timely manner

And I'm thrilled to announce the final tally is in:

Top Tier Rank Winners:
@AppleOfficial : 16 Bug Reports​
@Rack: 12 Bug Reports​
Tier 3 (Mid Tier Rank) Winners:
@_Crucio: 8 Bug Reports​
@Dire: 7 Bug Reports​
@JustJooost: 6 Bug Reports​
Tier 1 (Low Tier Rank) Winners all with 4 Bug Reports Each:

**HINT: I'd keep an eye on our twitter, @CosmicSkyblock, to see some Juicy Rank Perk Leaks ;)

Those of you who have won a rank will have your Rank Package queued shortly after release! Congratulations! And Thanks for all the amazing feedback and contributions from everyone!

Comments

AppleOfficial

Helper
Helper

Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
AppleOfficial
I just want to thank the whole backend team of admins and devs who work literally nonstop and put their all into this community, I'm always glad to help out as much as I can and in no way expected this. Once again, big thanks to @ypperin and @Xell and all the developers who made beta a great experience and will make Sky into a great server. See you all in three days!

TheZeaster

Private
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 5, 2018
Minecraft IGN
TheZeaster
Greetings Cosmonauts!

What an adventure it's been, so many bugs, so many exploits, such amazing feedback! We appreciate everyone's feedback and the effort the community as a whole has put in, however, as I'm sure many of you knew, behind the scenes we Admins have been keeping a tally on bug reports wanting to make sure to extend a special thank you to those who:

Top Tier Rank Winners:

**HINT: I'd keep an eye on our twitter, @CosmicSkyblock, to see some Juicy Rank Perk Leaks ;)

Those of you who have won a rank will have your Rank Package queued shortly after release! Congratulations! And Thanks for all the amazing feedback and contributions from everyone!
I would dominate a suggestions competition xD. <3

Chris

Closed Beta Tester

Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
CrystalFar
Greetings Cosmonauts!

Top Tier Rank Winners:

Damn should’ve done more bug reports. Thanks a lot for the rank <3

Dire

Closed Beta Tester

Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
DireFire112
Wait i was just notified on discord from someone haha im just glad i helped the server out <3

but thank you for the rank

7Pa

Private
Closed Beta Tester
Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
GANGMEMBERSLOTH
Naw nobody was told. It was something we admins kept hidden from everyone so nobody had to be excluded.
Reeeeeee I’ve been so busy with school and trapping wild admins in cages I can’t find bugs