CCU #1.2: The Official Beginning

Jan 25, 2019
Minecraft IGN
EpicTransitions
Welcome, Cosmic SkyBoys!

Welcome to the 1st official installment of the Cosmic Community Update!! It seems like no one has any complaints as to me being in charge of this, so I will carry on as planned. I feel confident that this will pick up quite well and have everyone waiting on the next one. I would still like someone (@Kirsty) to make a section dedicated to the CCU for me to post in to be easier for you all to find. Let me stop rambling and get right into it!!! (I changed the greeting from dudes to boys because @Woofless has the server name for @CosmicSky as S K Y B O Y S. (Fanboy am I right?))

Divider.png
This Weeks Featured Island!!

As it is the 1st post, I decided to take a run at @ypperin island that is the tutorial for what CosmicSky has to offer! You can take a tour yourself by typing /is warp ypperin!! Here's the rundown:

Divider.png
Helpful Tips!!!

This weeks tip comes from myself. For those of you who are struggling to understand the game, type /help, and if you still need help or are confused, I am usually always available, and if you catch my streams on Twitch, you are more than welcome to ask questions and I will answer them as I see them. Also, don't forget to go through the forums and check out the guides posted by other players.

Divider.png
Update Explanations!!!!

So I will admit that I made the mistake of running through the updates at 6AM US EST when I just woke up, and had to cover 4 weeks worth. If you can tolerate my voice and bit of uhhs and umms, feel free to watch it here:

Divider.png
MEMES!!!!!

Obviously everyone wants to see the memes I have been hinting at all week, so here you go!

The first meme is courtesy of @Berserkered in respone to a suggestions thread:
Everyone who isn't Rank V: We want /fix available for all ranks / make /fix a buy-able command!!!!!
Repair Scrolls:

ccu2meme1.png

The second meme is courtesy of @Cookay89 (admitted he made it while in the bathroom) (#CookGang):

ccu2meme2.jpg

Submit For Future CCU's!!!!!!

Want to have your own clips, memes, ideas, or anything else noticed by the community to see? Just start a conversation with me titled "CCU#(insert next number here) addon". Click on my profile, then click start a conversation to show me your stuff and possibly find it here!! I will be seeing you guys with another CCU next Friday!!! Enjoy!!!

Jan 25, 2019
Minecraft IGN
EpicTransitions
Guys, due to unforeseen cuircumstances, I will not be posting a CCU tomorrow. If I do not think people will like the content, I will not post it. I am also going to be moving it to every other week to help better fit my schedule.