Closed Beta Winner

Pooka

General
Closed Beta Tester
Dec 3, 2018
Minecraft IGN
th3po0ka
Uh... let me think.... To get the attention of the Admins on forums because they aren't checking his Twitter DMs???? Lol
As well as Twitter you could also dm them on forums. The most logical reason to make a forums post about it is so that someone can help you. But if you don’t provide proof your not gonna get any help

Legendary

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester
Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Legendary
As well as Twitter you could also dm them on forums. The most logical reason to make a forums post about it is so that someone can help you. But if you don’t provide proof your not gonna get any help
First, Exotic isn't me so I can't provide proof, only he can. Second, he'll provide proof to the admins no problem. No reason for him to share any proof with you or any other non staff member.

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester
Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
First, Exotic isn't me so I can't provide proof, only he can. Second, he'll provide proof to the admins no problem. No reason for him to share any proof with you or any other non staff member.
True hes just trying to get the attention of the admins so he can dm them the proof or whatever they need to give him beta