Cosmic /discord Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Cosmonauts!

Those of you that keep tabs on CosmicPvP would know that last week they moved from Teamspeak as their VOIP Support application, to Discord!
We're now going to be beta testing Discord for CosmicSky!

Welcome to Cosmic Minecraft Discord!
Do /discord in-game!

How to connect
Luckily for us, the PvP community were our Guinea Pigs and I'm proud to say that all testing went incredibly well. So, we're now extending this to CosmicSky.
  • Simply type /discord in-game and follow the link provided!
  • The next screen you see will ask you to authorize joining from the Discord Bot
  • Once you verified your discord information and authorize you will be redirected to the forums to finalize this process and join the discord.
Error Messages
If you encounter any problems during this process you will see one of the following messages:

If you have any questions, please have a read over our FAQ thread!

If you are unable to resolve any potential issues please submit a Support ticket under the "Discord Support" department and we will be happy to help you!

Staff will be available in the Teamspeak throughout the day working to assist as well.

We would like to thank you ahead of time and hope that we can work together to make this the best Discord Server possible! Have a great day Cosmonauts!

Comments

Status

LaLamborghini

Closed Beta Tester

Nov 24, 2018
Minecraft IGN
LaLamborghini
I enjoyed it the 8 hours before this post. It was nice and peaceful. I was able to talk to my greatest enemy, AppleOfficial.

ypperin

Enigma
Administrator
Nov 16, 2018
Minecraft IGN
ypperin
https://forum.cosmicsky.com/threads/discord.11939/page-2 View attachment 1366
Oh yeah yeah
(I do like discord much much much more than teamspeak so not hate just a funny side comment lmao)
He was giving you the answer we gave them and he's not wrong

The discord took heaps of coding from staff members, verification methods, and then a means to ensure that your discord tag / id etc wasn't just skimmable. The intricacies of the discord bot is quite unique and took quite a bit of time.

Status