Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
KirstyMC
Cosmic's Step by Step Guide to the Cosmic Minecraft Discord

How to access the Discord:
  • From one of Cosmic's servers execute /discord in game
  • Click the link provided
    • This will open a webpage which will start the authorization process
      • The Discord Bot Manager will cross reference your in game information with your Discord ID so it can set your name in Discord to your in game name
      • Verify that the Discord tag shown is yours
      • Affirm that you agree to the Cosmic's Rules
    • After you have Authorized and Confirmed your account you will be auto joined to the Cosmic Minecraft Discord
FAQ:
I am a community member on multiple Cosmic Servers, how do I link my account on multiple servers?

Once the Cosmic Minecraft Discord is released on all Cosmic Servers you will be able to run /discord on all Cosmic Servers that you are a member of​
What happens when I link my account?
When you run /discord in game a brief snapshot is taken of your connection info that is then cross referenced when you connect to the Discord Webpage (Same as with the forums). This way your Discord Role and IGN are automatically applied when you join the Discord​
Is any personal data maintained on the Cosmic Minecraft Discord?
No personal data is stored on the Cosmic Minecraft Discord.​

Will other players be able to see my Discord Tag in the Cosmic Minecraft Discord?
Only when you connect to a voice channel would others in the Discord be able to see your Discord Tag​
How will players who are unable to speak be able to receive support in the Cosmic Minecraft Discord?
When a player joins the "Waiting for Support" section of the Discord they will automatically be given temporary access to the affiliated text channel for that support room. Access to that channel is automatically revoked after the player leaves the channel.​
Messages in the Support Text channels are not maintained and are deleted immediately after a player is removed or leaves the channel.​

What if I already had the max number of servers and it did not auto-join me to the discord?
Leave one of the servers that you don't use and execute /discord in game again.​
The Discord name shown is not my normal account and I need to change it
If the discord name shown is incorrect click "Cancel" and it will redirect you to the cancelled page. You will have to rerun /discord in game.​
I accidentally left the Cosmic Minecraft discord and want to rejoin
Run /discord in game again​
I want to link a different Discord account after already joining
This is not currently possible, players may only sync one Minecraft account to their Discord ID​
I want to link a different Minecraft account after already joining
This is not currently possible. Players may only sync one Minecraft account to their Discord ID​
I am currently banned and am not able to run /discord in game
Log in to the Cosmic Forums and submit a Support Ticket under the Department "Discord Support"​
I do not seem to be able to sync my account even after running /discord in game
Log in to the Cosmic Forums and submit a Support Ticket under the Department "Discord Support"​
I am banned on the forums and am not able to submit a "Discord Support" ticket
You will have to email discord@cosmic.games and request assistance through the support email.​
I am banned on the server and not able to verify my forums account
You will have to email discord@cosmic.games and request assistance through the support email.​