Cosmic Island Article (#12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Cosmonauts!

Welcome to Week #12 of the Cosmic Island Article! This week our $20 Buycraft Coupon Code is going to @ice_cloak for his PvP BATTLE this week! I fully expect to see some /is level 50 hype for next week!

How to CosmicSky
@Loxtech has been grinding out that Demonic Realm boss! But not only is he SOLO by the way, but he does it in UNDER ONE MINUTE?! CRAZY!!!! Watch how he does it in this literal bitesize video, because let's be honest, if it was any longer there would be no need for it... the fight would have already been over long ago!

What's your record for Yijki's Shadow?!

Victory Royale!
@ice_cloak has had a very busy week, PvP-wise - he submitted an outstanding 3 contributions to us! This one here is some pure and raw Chao PvP in the Demonic Realm! Him and his Alliance can also be found at KOTH too, and it looks like they're a force to be reckoned with! Keep it up!

Do any of you dare to pop Chao and see how far you go? Any big ol' ganks happen that you were a part of?!

It's not all about that hard grind...
@The_Endermans with @CrabbyPigMan and others, hosted a Community-run Parkour Event on the weekend! There were 5 stages - all different difficulty... but there was some EPIC loot, including Lootboxes, Slot Bot tickets and much more...

Did you get anything from the Parkour Event? How far did you get?!

GET INVOLVED!
Want to see yourself on this page next week? Want to be in with a chance to get a $20 Buycraft Coupon Code for just playing the game? Let us know! It could be a good Adventure run, a beautiful build on your island that you're proud of, or that elusive god set that you've been taking your time in making! Videos, GIFs, and pictures are all accepted!

Start a conversation with us on the forums here with what you want to show the world, and we can look at including it in the next weeks! Thank you to everyone for their contributions this week, keep it up!

Comments

Status

Loxtech

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Loxtech
He doesn’t really. He will show up at the fights in adventures but typically tp’s out, runs away, or stays lawful. Koth he went knowing their was no risk since they clearly had numbers.
Ur saying this as if u pvp

It also seems like everyone only goes to pvp when we litterally have no actual pvpers on, then they procced to gank if anything. I killed montana that time?. No1 will fight us, im more then happy to go chao in a 2v2 3v3 4v4 etc, but not in a 1v1 as ik id get fucked if i didnt have any backup as i never claimed to be a pvper and know im not good at it.
Also theres no point in going into chao if theyre 100 blocks away from it why risk items for no reason lol

Skulzers

Cosmonaut

Jun 27, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Skulzers

It also seems like everyone only goes to pvp when we litterally have no actual pvpers on, then they procced to gank if anything. I killed montana that time?. No1 will fight us, im more then happy to go chao in a 2v2 3v3 4v4 etc, but not in a 1v1 as ik id get fucked if i didnt have any backup as i never claimed to be a pvper and know im not good at it.
Also theres no point in going into chao if theyre 100 blocks away from it why risk items for no reason lol
At least he goes neutral D:

Quickdropz

Cosmonaut

Jun 4, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Quickdropz

I’m sorry, but we all PvP daily. Its 100% not our faults if you are just not online or your better PvPers are not online at the time we go PvP. Most of my alliance is NA West with the exception of a few NA East and Hesha. I fight Chaotic in chain and iron god sets every single day. Thats the dose of PvP, I need since its actually enjoyable PvP. I know as soon as I go chao in a actual diamond set/nether set there is no making it out of adventure alive for me because no one 1v1s in diamond/nether, its legit straight up always gonna be a gank. That one time you killed Montana you had your anti gank proc right? No one was doing damage to anyone and all of a sudden you 2-3 shot him. You also were Lawful and he was Chaotic, because as soon as they and we started killing you/U9G you actually ran away tped out and then came back with more #s. It was like a 2v4v3 and you left your teamate alone and he luckily survived long enough for you to come back with a lot more people.

Loxtech

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Loxtech
You run off your neutral timers though...
I had unleashed pets, was about to do yijki lol
I’m sorry, but we all PvP daily. Its 100% not our faults if you are just not online or your better PvPers are not online at the time we go PvP. Most of my alliance is NA West with the exception of a few NA East and Hesha. I fight Chaotic in chain and iron god sets every single day. Thats the dose of PvP, I need since its actually enjoyable PvP. I know as soon as I go chao in a actual diamond set/nether set there is no making it out of adventure alive for me because no one 1v1s in diamond/nether, its legit straight up always gonna be a gank. That one time you killed Montana you had your anti gank proc right? No one was doing damage to anyone and all of a sudden you 2-3 shot him. You also were Lawful and he was Chaotic, because as soon as they and we started killing you/U9G you actually ran away tped out and then came back with more #s. It was like a 2v4v3 and you left your teamate alone and he luckily survived long enough for you to come back with a lot more people.
You dont know strats i guess, i was in my yijki set not god lol, cleave boss slayer axes, and we we're legit in comms it was u9gs idea for me to tp out and get in god and get owen, and why would i run chao when we were fighting 100 blocks from the zone lol. Also if u wanna see the video you can see how no1 was close to me when i killed montana so it wasnt antigank, it was just lucky procs from other enchants.

Oh yeah i guess you pvp iron and chain thats fair if u find that more fun np, but then dont come here and say i dont fight, and that i stay lawful, when all you ever do in demonic is watch the fights, my set is litterally the most expensive set on the server and i can prove that lol. So why risk it when i dont need to? Please explain

Status