Cosmic Island Article (#14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Cosmonauts!

Welcome to Week #14 of the Cosmic Island Article! This week our $20 Buycraft Coupon Code is going to @Bluesbarley for the pure dedication to being the LITERAL breadwinner for his Island!

How to CosmicSky
@The_Old_Guy has been back at it again, with his awesome videos- not only is he super informative but he's really so patient and explains EVERYTHING that he's doing. He spends this episode rolling some Slot Bot tickets too, but I won't spoil this for you, because there was something awesome that was pulled! For a solo island, you are SMASHING it, my friend - keep it up!

Do you have a solo island? What's been your greatest achievement?

Doing the IMPOSSIBLE!
@Bluesbarley has been a real sweat in the Bountiful Farm realm, and has got not one, not two, but THREE Farmer masks ANDDDD the Farmer /title! It's a nice short, but sweet, video! We all know that your island is all about crops and automation, so it fits pretty well!

Which realm do you sweat every day without fail? What was the best that you've got from the realm shop?

It's not all about that hard grind...
@blueberrycow has gone and killed the Plague Doctor boss in /adventure 2 in UNDER 30 seconds! WHAT?! I thought Lox with the Yijki's Shadow was impressive at under a minute, but... blimey, folks - these guys cannot be stopped!

What's everyone's record for the first boss? That's the only one that we haven't seen yet!

GET INVOLVED!
Want to see yourself on this page next week? Want to be in with a chance to get a $20 Buycraft Coupon Code for just playing the game? Let us know! It could be a good Adventure run, a beautiful build on your island that you're proud of, or that elusive god set that you've been taking your time in making! Videos, GIFs, and pictures are all accepted!

Start a conversation with us on the forums here with what you want to show the world, and we can look at including it in the next weeks! Thank you to everyone for their contributions this week, keep it up!

Comments

Status
Oct 24, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Ice_cloak
Greetings Cosmonauts!

Welcome to Week #14 of the Cosmic Island Article! This week our $20 Buycraft Coupon Code is going to @Bluesbarley for the pure dedication to being the LITERAL breadwinner for his Island!

How to CosmicSky
@The_Old_Guy has been back at it again, with his awesome videos- not only is he super informative but he's really so patient and explains EVERYTHING that he's doing. He spends this episode rolling some Slot Bot tickets too, but I won't spoil this for you, because there was something awesome that was pulled! For a solo island, you are SMASHING it, my friend - keep it up!

Do you have a solo island? What's been your greatest achievement?

Doing the IMPOSSIBLE!
@Bluesbarley has been a real sweat in the Bountiful Farm realm, and has got not one, not two, but THREE Farmer masks ANDDDD the Farmer /title! It's a nice short, but sweet, video! We all know that your island is all about crops and automation, so it fits pretty well!

Which realm do you sweat every day without fail? What was the best that you've got from the realm shop?

It's not all about that hard grind...
@blueberrycow has gone and killed the Plague Doctor boss in /adventure 2 in UNDER 30 seconds! WHAT?! I thought Lox with the Yijki's Shadow was impressive at under a minute, but... blimey, folks - these guys cannot be stopped!

What's everyone's record for the first boss? That's the only one that we haven't seen yet!

GET INVOLVED!
Want to see yourself on this page next week? Want to be in with a chance to get a $20 Buycraft Coupon Code for just playing the game? Let us know! It could be a good Adventure run, a beautiful build on your island that you're proud of, or that elusive god set that you've been taking your time in making! Videos, GIFs, and pictures are all accepted!

Start a conversation with us on the forums here with what you want to show the world, and we can look at including it in the next weeks! Thank you to everyone for their contributions this week, keep it up!
Gg

Status