Cosmic Island Article (#9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Cosmonauts!

Welcome to Week #9 of the Cosmic Island Article! Rules certainly do rule, and you're loving the new BR rulesets- I can't wait to see your videos next week of it all! This week our $20 Buycraft Coupon Code is going to @Jordan_10 for persevering through the struggles - we've all been there man, keep up the good work!

How to CosmicSky
@Jordan_10 has discovered the joys, and the inevitable frustrations, associated with the Realms! He goes through the Fishing Lake realm and finds how much the squid scramble hurts- and to add insult to injury he wasn't the one to get the points! The Dwarf Mine was next, and after a little bit of confusion of what to mine, realized that you can get an amazing pickaxe from the /realm shop... and then don't even ask about the Enchanted Forest. Don't worry, Jordan, we're not known for our parkour skills either!

What realm do you make sure do every single day? What's the best item you've bought from it?

Victory Royale!
MaxMicMar has been absolutely smashing it in the new BR rules maps - and OH MY GOODNESS he goes on to win the match after killing none other than the BR god himself, Qcy! He was handing out Ls left, right and center! Here comes the new Techno guys, watch out for him in BR!

What was your best moment in BR? Which ruleset is yours for the win?!

Doing the IMPOSSIBLE!
@Cookay89 was our very first content creator EVER across any Cosmic server. Here he is, compiling all his best bits since streaming into one FANTASTIC YouTube video. The editing is ON POINT! Awesome music, amazing memories, laughter, and tears. Thank you for the constant entertainment!

What has been your favorite moment from a stream/YouTube video that you've watched?

GET INVOLVED!
Want to see yourself on this page next week? Want to be in with a chance to get a $20 Buycraft Coupon Code for just playing the game? Let us know! It could be a good Adventure run, a beautiful build on your island that you're proud of, or that elusive god set that you've been taking your time in making! Videos, GIFs, and pictures are all accepted!

Start a conversation with us on the forums here with what you want to show the world, and we can look at including it in the next weeks! Thank you to everyone for their contributions this week, keep it up!

Comments

Status

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Thats cool and all, but where the nae nae?
Also you definatly were not the first cosmic creator across any cosmic server lol you werent even the first on sky😂😂😂😂 sal and mekzz both had it to start map 1
was our very first content creator EVER across any Cosmic server.
Like this is just wrong. Sorry, love cook and code cooks the best but facts are its wrong 😂😂😂😂

Cookay89

Ambassador

Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Cookay89
Also you definatly were not the first cosmic creator across any cosmic server lol you werent even the first on sky😂😂😂😂 sal and mekzz both had it to start map 1

Like this is just wrong. Sorry, love cook and code cooks the best but facts are its wrong 😂😂😂😂
I was the first one they announced, like in chat. Plus I was the only one that was solely cosmic until glad, char, and tento came about.

Status