Cosmic Sky Account Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2019
Minecraft IGN
DelphinusG
Is there a way to reset not only my island but also my account on Cosmic Sky so I can restart completely fresh without waiting for a server reset?

Mar 17, 2019
Minecraft IGN
DelphinusG
I wanted a different origin, and the command stated that it would delete all my inventory too. Well it didn't and since I wasn't expecting to be able to keep anything I didn't bother to have my tools on me. I was hoping to reset so I could get my starter kit and reset the challenges to be able to re-get all of the rewards. I did forget that I could, oh you know, warp to other people's islands and use the nodes if they have them for public use, so I have managed to get a hoe and get a small farm growing again, so I don't think I actually need/want to any more.

Edit: I decided I'm just going to wait for tomorrow to re-get the starter kit. a day without being able to be glued to the screen won't kill me. :)

ItsChunky

Cosmonaut

Jan 11, 2019
Minecraft IGN
ItsChunky
I wanted a different origin, and the command stated that it would delete all my inventory too. Well it didn't and since I wasn't expecting to be able to keep anything I didn't bother to have my tools on me. I was hoping to reset so I could get my starter kit and reset the challenges to be able to re-get all of the rewards. I did forget that I could, oh you know, warp to other people's islands and use the nodes if they have them for public use, so I have managed to get a hoe and get a small farm growing again, so I don't think I actually need/want to any more.

Edit: I decided I'm just going to wait for tomorrow to re-get the starter kit. a day without being able to be glued to the screen won't kill me. :)
It’s like 1 day it’s not a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.