Cosmic sky story

Pooka

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 3, 2018
Minecraft IGN
th3po0ka
Obviously this isn't accurate at all but i decided to make a story on what happen through factions prisons and then on sky. Sorry for any spelling errors or grammar mistakes i just made this for fun and because i was bored :p

FACTIONS

You and your faction members just finished up a raid, your back at your cannon after putting all the items you got into your pv when suddenly you get attacked! Members from the enemy faction found you and they are out for blood. after an intense battle your supplies are dwindling and you don't know how much longer you can last. For one last push you go out to fight them, and that's when it happens. You see a blinding light and then all red. A voice thunders out from the sky above you, its as if the admins them selves are talking to you. you know it must be some divine figure talking to you. "You have been shiva banned for unfair advantage! Go to the forums to appeal." You feel as if your life is crumbling around you. in one second you went from raiding the servers top faction to being banned, And you weren't even hacking! After traveling a long journey through the lands you finally make it to the forums. Immediately your are surrounded by forums nerds telling you all kinds of information. After fighting through hordes of them saying silly things like "how many messages do you have?" and "dont betray me!" you finally get to the counsel of moderators. Here is where you will present your case on a ban appeal, and hopefully be unbanned. You use all your best tricks, you eve try strategies that your 8th grade english teacher taught you, but its no use. You will not be unbanned. You have no where to go now. You are gameless. Thats when you see a post on the forums talking about a new type of cosmic server... a prison.

COSMIC PRISONS
As you log into prisons you are immediately met by a rush of players around you. There are some players in leather armor holding glowing wooden picks, talking about how their day full of mining went. and there are some in diamond, majestically leaping through the air at impossible heights and running as fast as a cheetah. But strangely enough no one is fighting each other. everyone is going about their day minding to their own business. all around this spacecraft high in the air there are wardens in diamond armor with immense amounts of health. and in the middle of all this, is an amazing portal. players go up to it and throw their pickaxes inside and they come down with enchants. Some fail, and some succeed, but all of them end up getting a buff either way. in your own inventory you notice a wooden pickaxe, and some cookies. these must be for you to start mining. You jump down a hole in the spacecraft and you end up on the ground, from there you ask one of the wardens which way to the mine. He points you in a direction and you are on your way. After a couple minutes of walking you come across a giant crevice in the ground. In this ravine there are massive amounts of coal ore and ladders so you can make your way down. You spot several other players already in there, mining away. You begin mining, and soon you sense a giant burst of energy. The world erupts around you and a voice booms in your head. "you have reached level 1". You keep mining and soon you advance in levels quickly, after reaching level ten you ask guards where the iron mine is. As you start mining iron you realize the journey ahead of you. This is just the beginning...
Its been months. You found a gang, got a good pick, and grinded your way to the top. You unlocked diamond armor and the memory after you first joined the server echos in your head. You are now one of those top players, you are now one of the powerful people. you hear your fellow prisoners talking about a rumor that has been spreading. A mysterious man that has been in the prison for a while, trading items to players weekly is now offering transportation out of the prison in exchange for protection. Your gang travels to a night club where they meet up with the man. He tells you that he cannot protect himself, but with the help of your friends he can get you guys out, into a land of floating islands and endless fortune. Your elders gather, and they decide that its worth the risk. Your gang spends day and night preparing for the adventure and finally you are ready. You talk to the man and he agrees to go that night. This is the biggest thing that will happen in your life. this will make you, or this will break you. as your gang gathers near the edge of the map the excitement grows. Finally you see the man approaching. He gathers your gang around and prepares you for the journey. "This will be the most dangerous things you will ever do. If you get caught, you will be blacklisted forever. The wardens will sentence you all to death. all your belongings will be destroyed and your cells will be put back into the market. You will lose everything, including your life." You set of on the journey. At first everything is calm. but then the guards come. They come in thousands and some of your leaders barely fight them off. eventually the mystery man leads you to a place called the pit. He says it was the original mine for cosmic prisons, and that it got overrun thousands of years ago. The mystery man says he will need time to set up his portal, and that it go through the night. You set up camp and go to sleep. In the middle of the night you get startled awake. everyone is screaming around you and you see guards coming at you. These are no normal guards though. They are powerful and evil. The man tells you that he needs about an hour to finish the portal and that you have to protect him. You fight tirelessly and the mystery man finishes. The portal opens up and your gang rushes towards it. Everyone but your leader and you have gone through. You spot him fighting several gaurds at once, and he tells you to go on without him. He dies and makes you the new leader...

COSMIC SKY
You are met with a bright light, and a beautiful space ship. This is your new home. Thousands of floating islands surround you. This is your new adventure...

The end.

Lol if you read this whole things ty but i doubt anyone did. This is the first time i have ever done something like this, i was just kinda bored so i decided to give it a shot.
if you want to give me feedback that would be great even though i don't plan on doing something like this in the future it might help me with writing essays :p

Harrypotterfan07

Helper
Helper
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
I like the different lengths XD id say you played a lot more prisons then factions as the difference in legth is a lot but overall pretty good #minermen4life

Sal__

General
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Sal__
Wow. I read this and just doubled in hype for sky. This thread showed lots of aspects to the game, and overall was beautiful. Nice job Pooka. :)

Dire

Closed Beta Tester

Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
DireFire112
Obviously this isn't accurate at all but i decided to make a story on what happen through factions prisons and then on sky. Sorry for any spelling errors or grammar mistakes i just made this for fun and because i was bored :p

FACTIONS

You and your faction members just finished up a raid, your back at your cannon after putting all the items you got into your pv when suddenly you get attacked! Members from the enemy faction found you and they are out for blood. after an intense battle your supplies are dwindling and you don't know how much longer you can last. For one last push you go out to fight them, and that's when it happens. You see a blinding light and then all red. A voice thunders out from the sky above you, its as if the admins them selves are talking to you. you know it must be some divine figure talking to you. "You have been shiva banned for unfair advantage! Go to the forums to appeal." You feel as if your life is crumbling around you. in one second you went from raiding the servers top faction to being banned, And you weren't even hacking! After traveling a long journey through the lands you finally make it to the forums. Immediately your are surrounded by forums nerds telling you all kinds of information. After fighting through hordes of them saying silly things like "how many messages do you have?" and "dont betray me!" you finally get to the counsel of moderators. Here is where you will present your case on a ban appeal, and hopefully be unbanned. You use all your best tricks, you eve try strategies that your 8th grade english teacher taught you, but its no use. You will not be unbanned. You have no where to go now. You are gameless. Thats when you see a post on the forums talking about a new type of cosmic server... a prison.

COSMIC PRISONS
As you log into prisons you are immediately met by a rush of players around you. There are some players in leather armor holding glowing wooden picks, talking about how their day full of mining went. and there are some in diamond, majestically leaping through the air at impossible heights and running as fast as a cheetah. But strangely enough no one is fighting each other. everyone is going about their day minding to their own business. all around this spacecraft high in the air there are wardens in diamond armor with immense amounts of health. and in the middle of all this, is an amazing portal. players go up to it and throw their pickaxes inside and they come down with enchants. Some fail, and some succeed, but all of them end up getting a buff either way. in your own inventory you notice a wooden pickaxe, and some cookies. these must be for you to start mining. You jump down a hole in the spacecraft and you end up on the ground, from there you ask one of the wardens which way to the mine. He points you in a direction and you are on your way. After a couple minutes of walking you come across a giant crevice in the ground. In this ravine there are massive amounts of coal ore and ladders so you can make your way down. You spot several other players already in there, mining away. You begin mining, and soon you sense a giant burst of energy. The world erupts around you and a voice booms in your head. "you have reached level 1". You keep mining and soon you advance in levels quickly, after reaching level ten you ask guards where the iron mine is. As you start mining iron you realize the journey ahead of you. This is just the beginning...
Its been months. You found a gang, got a good pick, and grinded your way to the top. You unlocked diamond armor and the memory after you first joined the server echos in your head. You are now one of those top players, you are now one of the powerful people. you hear your fellow prisoners talking about a rumor that has been spreading. A mysterious man that has been in the prison for a while, trading items to players weekly is now offering transportation out of the prison in exchange for protection. Your gang travels to a night club where they meet up with the man. He tells you that he cannot protect himself, but with the help of your friends he can get you guys out, into a land of floating islands and endless fortune. Your elders gather, and they decide that its worth the risk. Your gang spends day and night preparing for the adventure and finally you are ready. You talk to the man and he agrees to go that night. This is the biggest thing that will happen in your life. this will make you, or this will break you. as your gang gathers near the edge of the map the excitement grows. Finally you see the man approaching. He gathers your gang around and prepares you for the journey. "This will be the most dangerous things you will ever do. If you get caught, you will be blacklisted forever. The wardens will sentence you all to death. all your belongings will be destroyed and your cells will be put back into the market. You will lose everything, including your life." You set of on the journey. At first everything is calm. but then the guards come. They come in thousands and some of your leaders barely fight them off. eventually the mystery man leads you to a place called the pit. He says it was the original mine for cosmic prisons, and that it got overrun thousands of years ago. The mystery man says he will need time to set up his portal, and that it go through the night. You set up camp and go to sleep. In the middle of the night you get startled awake. everyone is screaming around you and you see guards coming at you. These are no normal guards though. They are powerful and evil. The man tells you that he needs about an hour to finish the portal and that you have to protect him. You fight tirelessly and the mystery man finishes. The portal opens up and your gang rushes towards it. Everyone but your leader and you have gone through. You spot him fighting several gaurds at once, and he tells you to go on without him. He dies and makes you the new leader...

COSMIC SKY
You are met with a bright light, and a beautiful space ship. This is your new home. Thousands of floating islands surround you. This is your new adventure...

The end.

Lol if you read this whole things ty but i doubt anyone did. This is the first time i have ever done something like this, i was just kinda bored so i decided to give it a shot.
if you want to give me feedback that would be great even though i don't plan on doing something like this in the future it might help me with writing essays :p
Rip the leader :rip::rip::rip:

For real great job was somewhat entertaining to read lmao

Snorylax

Closed Beta Tester

Dec 2, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Snorylax
bcuz no one cares about it until they release server. cosmic prisons is more ded
Rip cosmic prisons sir, I saw the new gkit thing yuck. I wish they released it earlier like they were meant to xd

Harrypotterfan07

Helper
Helper
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Rip cosmic prisons sir, I saw the new gkit thing yuck. I wish they released it earlier like they were meant to xd
I wish they just upgraded the old ones and didnt add the lvl up thing. Slayer is making prisons more and more just like pvp its kinda sad like if we wanted to play on pvp we would be on that server we want prisons back to where it was more unique and different