Cosmic sky story

Pooka

General
Closed Beta Tester
Dec 3, 2018
Minecraft IGN
th3po0ka
Rip cosmic prisons sir, I saw the new gkit thing yuck. I wish they released it earlier like they were meant to xd
yea cosmic prisons is dead. its cosmic pvp but way more grindey, who wants that?

Snorylax

Closed Beta Tester
Dec 2, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Snorylax
I wish they just upgraded the old ones and didnt add the lvl up thing. Slayer is making prisons more and more just like pvp its kinda sad like if we wanted to play on pvp we would be on that server we want prisons back to where it was more unique and different
yea but that wouldnt make them the money lmfao, Bring back emma honestly we never even found out why she was kicked off

Pooka

General
Closed Beta Tester
Dec 3, 2018
Minecraft IGN
th3po0ka
yea but that wouldnt make them the money lmfao, Bring back emma honestly we never even found out why she was kicked off
prolly cause she didnt like p2w. right after slayer took over ccs were added

Snorylax

Closed Beta Tester
Dec 2, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Snorylax
prolly cause she didnt like p2w. right after slayer took over ccs were added
yep exactly i kinda dont get it, If the server isnt as p2w more people will play but less money but all they have to do is have gkits and not much other p2w and the server will be poppin

Dire

Closed Beta Tester
Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
DireFire112
I wish they just upgraded the old ones and didnt add the lvl up thing. Slayer is making prisons more and more just like pvp its kinda sad like if we wanted to play on pvp we would be on that server we want prisons back to where it was more unique and different
For reallll haha

Pooka

General
Closed Beta Tester
Dec 3, 2018
Minecraft IGN
th3po0ka
yep exactly i kinda dont get it, If the server isnt as p2w more people will play but less money but all they have to do is have gkits and not much other p2w and the server will be poppin
yea lol, i remember when the server was actually super fun

Pooka

General
Closed Beta Tester
Dec 3, 2018
Minecraft IGN
th3po0ka
i hope that sky is better

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester
Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
I mean bring back old enchanting/pvp and you got a huge amount of people back