CosmicSky Closed Beta Announcement

Greetings Cosmonauts!

Welcome back everyone! The Holidays may be coming to an end but the CosmicSky HYPE is just starting to ramp up! Today we have a very exciting announcement, the official Closed Beta release date/time!

Closed Beta Launch Date/Time:
January 18th, 2019 at 2pm CST
Currently, we are planning to run the Closed Beta for a period of 2-4 weeks before we transition to the full CosmicSky release. A couple notes about Closed Beta:
  • Player data WILL BE WIPED at the end of the Closed Beta, this is not early access!
  • Closed Beta testers will receive a special account-bound in-game designation as a Closed Beta tester on launch.
  • There will be numerous bugs, balancing issues, and semi-frequent inaccessibility to the network.
  • We will be creating a beta-tester-only sub-forum that will act as a submission form for reporting bugs/issues you encounter, as well as providing us with general feedback and suggestions.
If you haven't yet unlocked access to the Closed Beta, fear not! We will be running a few more final twitter giveaways on our @CosmicSkyblock account.

We are really Really REALLY excited to have you all playing in the CosmicSky universe! See you all in the intergalactic spawn very soon!

c80e8318.jpeg

Last edited:

Comments

MrHypist

Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
MrHypist
Don't get me wrong I'm hella hyped, but now we have to wait 2 weeks! That's all I'm gonna be thinking about, and its just gonna make the weeks go by slower o_O