CosmicSky Community Update #001

Greetings Cosmonauts,

It's time for a community update, and our first gameplay LEAK!

We've been extremely impressed with the Cosmic community's response to the announcement of the upcoming CosmicSky network. We love seeing all the activity here on the official forums and over on our @CosmicSkyBlock twitter account.

The team is busy at work constructing and deploying the necessary hardware and software elements to launch the CosmicSky Closed Beta. Although the release date is still not something we are prepared to publicly disclose, we do have your first in-game gameplay leak -- check it out!

cosmicsky-leak001.gif

Island Alignments?! What could this mean? What kind of perks will be revealed? What implications does your choice have? Discuss!

We would also like to confirm at this time that our Closed Beta will be FREE TO PLAY. You will not need to purchase any kind of "beta pass" item to participate (as long as you are selected as a tester!) once again, to be eligible to be a Closed Beta participant, be sure to follow us on twitter and have an account with a valid Minecraft IGN set in your profile here on the forums!

Thanks everyone, stay tuned for more!

Comments

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Reminds me of lachlans factions server where they had different races and there was like a boss at mid every few hours and whatever races killed it got a boost until the next one. Will be interesting to see what cosmic sky does with this one

Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
oofFrank
Greetings Cosmonauts,

It's time for a community update, and our first gameplay LEAK!

We've been extremely impressed with the Cosmic community's response to the announcement of the upcoming CosmicSky network. We love seeing all the activity here on the official forums and over on our @CosmicSkyBlock twitter account.

The team is busy at work constructing and deploying the necessary hardware and software elements to launch the CosmicSky Closed Beta. Although the release date is still not something we are prepared to publicly disclose, we do have your first in-game gameplay leak -- check it out!

View attachment 42

Island Alignments?! What could this mean? What kind of perks will be revealed? What implications does your choice have? Discuss!

We would also like to confirm at this time that our Closed Beta will be FREE TO PLAY. You will not need to purchase any kind of "beta pass" item to participate (as long as you are selected as a tester!) once again, to be eligible to be a Closed Beta participant, be sure to follow us on twitter and have an account with a valid Minecraft IGN set in your profile here on the forums!

Thanks everyone, stay tuned for more!
o_O

Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
KirstyMC
Reminds me of lachlans factions server where they had different races and there was like a boss at mid every few hours and whatever races killed it got a boost until the next one. Will be interesting to see what cosmic sky does with this one
That was my first thoughts as well! Can't wait to see what perks each side gives! :)

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Do we know how many people will be getting beta access? As in a previous post i think by ypperin it was said that cosmic sky is trying to have it so 1000 players can play at once, obviously probably not for beta but there are lots of people from different time zones. Also any eta of the cosmic spaceship arriving to sky? :)

Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Shifter
Do we know how many people will be getting beta access? As in a previous post i think by ypperin it was said that cosmic sky is trying to have it so 1000 players can play at once, obviously probably not for beta but there are lots of people from different time zones. Also any eta of the cosmic spaceship arriving to sky? :)
Oohhh yes please i would love to know my chances of getting closed beta

Latest posts