CosmicSky Community Update #002

Greetings Cosmonauts,

We have another exciting gameplay LEAK for you today! The response to our new Referral Beta Access Contest has been absolutely incredible, we're seeing 100s of new sign-ups every couple of hours here on our community forums. Everyone is getting more and more excited and hyped about the release of this groundbreaking new take on the classic Skyblock gamemode and we can't wait to see you all in-game!

Without further delay, here is today's leak:

cosmicsky-leak-2.gif

Resource Nodes, Scraps & Cosmetic Items?! How do you get Resource Nodes? What do you do with scraps? Why are some blocks marked as "Cosmetic" and therfore not usable in crafting?! Discuss your theories!

Thanks everyone, remember to
follow us on twitter and stay tuned for more!

Comments

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Aye the prisons grind never stops... i thought i escaped prison but maybe they just moved me to a different one...

Dec 1, 2018
Minecraft IGN
SaltySao
Greetings Cosmonauts,

We have another exciting gameplay LEAK for you today! The response to our new Referral Beta Access Contest has been absolutely incredible, we're seeing 100s of new sign-ups every couple of hours here on our community forums. Everyone is getting more and more excited and hyped about the release of this groundbreaking new take on the classic Skyblock gamemode and we can't wait to see you all in-game!

View attachment 60

Resource Nodes, Scraps & Cosmetic Items?! How do you get Resource Nodes? What do you do with scraps? Why are some blocks marked as "Cosmetic" and therfore not usable in crafting?! Discuss your theories!

Thanks everyone, remember to follow us on twitter and stay tuned for more!
Gooooood

Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Xenocam
I
Greetings Cosmonauts,

View attachment 60

I think this is gonna be the best skyblock server

Dec 5, 2018
Minecraft IGN
deboon9480
Greetings Cosmonauts,

View attachment 60

hype