Feeling somewhat stuck....

Jul 20, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Chrisizzl3
Struggling to make money...

I have 1 24/7 AFK, 2 auto carrot farms, 6 auto miners, 1 auto sugar cane...

Fermented spider automated
Smoked beef automated
Farmer stew automated

Yet I can make enough money to;
Get netherwaet recipe,
Max out coal reproduction to keep up with beef
Etc....

Feel like I’m logging in to just spend all money for the day on auto miner and doing nothing else on the island, other than farming a few zombies until I get so bored....

Any advice?

Jul 5, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Terminus561
Auto miners are really expensive to upgrade, you're probably better off mining by hand and spending your money elsewhere. Fermented is really nice since there's very little expense that goes into a full-auto system. If you've got farmer stew and burnt steak you can try to find someone with roast beef recipe though it's only another 20%. Sugar alone can be decent money if your auto farm can hit the quota for a while. Lastly you can play the ah market, buy low sell high, and try to predict market trends around lootbox release.

Hillyardtwins

Ambassador

Mar 1, 2019
Minecraft IGN
JerryTheSalmon
If you can get a good set to go adventure you can make lots of money. For example in demonic realm I was getting 600k+ per kill in prot III diamond with implants 1 helm adren rush 1 boots and the chests also gave me gold things such as 3x iron nodes and 4x skeleton spawners that I could sell me make more money in addition to kill reward. Also be careful as lots of people go in there so try to go in when there is low people. For demonic bring stacked pots as well u will need them. Also I typically bring an enderpearl as “armor insurance” Incase I run into people. However, your perpetrator may also have one so just be sure to run just in case.

Jul 20, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Chrisizzl3
If you can get a good set to go adventure you can make lots of money. For example in demonic realm I was getting 600k+ per kill in prot III diamond with implants 1 helm adren rush 1 boots and the chests also gave me gold things such as 3x iron nodes and 4x skeleton spawners that I could sell me make more money in addition to kill reward. Also be careful as lots of people go in there so try to go in when there is low people. For demonic bring stacked pots as well u will need them. Also I typically bring an enderpearl as “armor insurance” Incase I run into people. However, your perpetrator may also have one so just be sure to run just in case.
I don’t even have the lost wasteland yet...

I’m a very new to minecraft player and I’m not gonna lie, the first adventure scares the life out of me, let alone the second...

I can do everything in the first one just not the 0,0 (I only play solo)

No idea what kind of set to take into the second one and how much it’ll cost to make

Poland

Private
Closed Beta Tester
Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
P0LAND
3 ways u could make easy cash

1. Grind adventures (mostly 2nd)

2. Get alts and grind realms. Would suggest to buy the gem hunter pets for 750 points

3. Focus on one money making method and expand on that to make it larger. Saves time and easier and you use it more. (Obv use another method once u get more $)

Jul 20, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Chrisizzl3
3 ways u could make easy cash

1. Grind adventures (mostly 2nd)

2. Get alts and grind realms. Would suggest to buy the gem hunter pets for 750 points

3. Focus on one money making method and expand on that to make it larger. Saves time and easier and you use it more. (Obv use another method once u get more $)
I spent a bit of last night after reading the first reply in the second adventure but it was a struggle! I know a kill is 10x more in the second than first adventure however I would have made more money in the first... killing and surviving was a pain and loot I got was poor...

I think it was hard partly due to my set, it’s ok but it certainly can be improved but as stated above I’m very new to minecraft in general and I don’t really know what kind of stuff I need.... like I have a set with spare sockets but I’m not sure what gems to get to make it better

While I’m there I found 2 dead peoples amour and theirs compared to mine was shockingly bad, like I don’t get how they’re not getting 2 tapped as my set is highly better and they’re almost 4 tapping me (given they were dead and I didn’t actually die)

Your probably right about 2. But I can’t help but find them boring and tedious... I can’t parkpur to save my life 😂 but I will try doing these More frequently

3. I’m definitely getting better at, rabbit stew is mostly there now, spider eye is very similar although my production on it is slow, mainly due to me being lazy on making another sugar farm but I did start it last night but it got late so will continue that today.... just the coal I’m struggling with... I have around 12 dubs of cooked steak with no coal >.<

Jun 5, 2019
Minecraft IGN
nitwitty
I spent a bit of last night after reading the first reply in the second adventure but it was a struggle! I know a kill is 10x more in the second than first adventure however I would have made more money in the first... killing and surviving was a pain and loot I got was poor...

I think it was hard partly due to my set, it’s ok but it certainly can be improved but as stated above I’m very new to minecraft in general and I don’t really know what kind of stuff I need.... like I have a set with spare sockets but I’m not sure what gems to get to make it better

While I’m there I found 2 dead peoples amour and theirs compared to mine was shockingly bad, like I don’t get how they’re not getting 2 tapped as my set is highly better and they’re almost 4 tapping me (given they were dead and I didn’t actually die)

Your probably right about 2. But I can’t help but find them boring and tedious... I can’t parkpur to save my life 😂 but I will try doing these More frequently

3. I’m definitely getting better at, rabbit stew is mostly there now, spider eye is very similar although my production on it is slow, mainly due to me being lazy on making another sugar farm but I did start it last night but it got late so will continue that today.... just the coal I’m struggling with... I have around 12 dubs of cooked steak with no coal >.<
I mean if you found their corpse on the floor it’s safe to assume they probably did get 2 tapped. Also for the fairy realm you don’t need to do much parkour, there are like 3 or 4 spots which require like 2-3 jumps to get a pixie

Jun 1, 2019
Minecraft IGN
SweetBootieee
You both out here acting kind of childish.... I’m looking for help not arguments
then use realms and adventure... its that simple (ench forest realm will get you at least 20 mil every 2 days or you could mine for a few days and sell a pick from the mining one)

Quickdropz

Cosmonaut

Jun 4, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Quickdropz
Yep, and I'd reconmend going to SweetBootieee's youtube channel and checking out some of his videos. Maybe leave a few likes and subscribe while your there. He has tons of good tips and stuff on how to make money. Also, you could join some of his giveaways and maybe get lucky and win one.

Dark_Mike

Cosmonaut

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Dark_Mike
I mean if you found their corpse on the floor it’s safe to assume they probably did get 2 tapped. Also for the fairy realm you don’t need to do much parkour, there are like 3 or 4 spots which require like 2-3 jumps to get a pixie
Last time I checked the smallest is one with 4, not counting the starter one

Quickdropz

Cosmonaut

Jun 4, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Quickdropz
Last time I checked the smallest is one with 4, not counting the starter one
There are about like 20 tricks for that Realm to get pixies really easily. The one at end of purple one you can jump and hit mid air without actually doing the parkour. Magenta you can go on top of the fence post and jump and hit it. White is possibly one of the easiest parkours and that one alone has 4-5 spawns, and then has spawns on the connected Grey parkour and that connects to the top of Magenta. On green you can skip half of the parkour and you can also go to top of Red or to the Pink pixie from green. So basically you just need to learn how to do white and the start of green and each trip in Enchanted Forest you can get 800-1000 points.