Feeling somewhat stuck....

The_Endermans

Helper
Helper

Jan 19, 2019
Minecraft IGN
The_Endermans
Struggling to make money...

I have 1 24/7 AFK, 2 auto carrot farms, 6 auto miners, 1 auto sugar cane...

Fermented spider automated
Smoked beef automated
Farmer stew automated

Yet I can make enough money to;
Get netherwaet recipe,
Max out coal reproduction to keep up with beef
Etc....

Feel like I’m logging in to just spend all money for the day on auto miner and doing nothing else on the island, other than farming a few zombies until I get so bored....

Any advice?
I’d recommend using the new realm portal on islands that have it free as a cheap and easy way to get netherwarts because it only costs realm points

Jul 20, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Chrisizzl3
I’d recommend using the new realm portal on islands that have it free as a cheap and easy way to get netherwarts because it only costs realm points
I actually got the recipe from a lootbox after posting this, set up my auto farm last night.... hopefully it’ll help make money to upgrade stuff

I’m not sure if my AFK reaches the farm fully however

Aug 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN
ItsShotz
the easiest way to make money i found is to get gem pets from the enchanted forest and not sell them, especially now that they start at lvl 4 and just use them every 4 hours we now have 25ish gem pets and its really nice to make 100m every 4ish hours or whenever i want. I was going to the enchanted forest every once and a while check if tag is being play parkour get the really easy ones then leave. Also the main money making source everyone is not mentioning is the dwarven pickaxes have xp mining or whatever it makes it so easy to get 1m xp you can do it in 30min of mining and sell it for 20m also while getting coal for ur burn't smoked beef.

Jul 14, 2019
Minecraft IGN
MrD3fuse
Struggling to make money...

I have 1 24/7 AFK, 2 auto carrot farms, 6 auto miners, 1 auto sugar cane...

Fermented spider automated
Smoked beef automated
Farmer stew automated

Yet I can make enough money to;
Get netherwaet recipe,
Max out coal reproduction to keep up with beef
Etc....

Feel like I’m logging in to just spend all money for the day on auto miner and doing nothing else on the island, other than farming a few zombies until I get so bored....

Any advice?
Don't max em out buy more of em.

Jul 14, 2019
Minecraft IGN
MrD3fuse
Are you talking about the miners?

I have max amount for my is level until I can hit 100m which would take around 3-4 days for me to make

Although I’m going to try and do the realms daily from now as people have been suggesting
Hmm ok at this point it may be worth is to make more carrot farms and get more rabbit farms (id presume you have rabbit because of farmer stew) and make more farmer stew aswell as when carrots get maxed out buy a 1m 100% increase.

Jul 20, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Chrisizzl3
Hmm ok at this point it may be worth is to make more carrot farms and get more rabbit farms (id presume you have rabbit because of farmer stew) and make more farmer stew aswell as when carrots get maxed out buy a 1m 100% increase.
I am hitting my quotas daily on carrot but actually rabbit is my problem, I have like 300+ rabbit spawns but my stack never reaches 200+

I’ve been trying to figure the best way to cook them too, I need to YouTube how to be best effienct with multi furnaces

Jul 14, 2019
Minecraft IGN
MrD3fuse
I am hitting my quotas daily on carrot but actually rabbit is my problem, I have like 300+ rabbit spawns but my stack never reaches 200+

I’ve been trying to figure the best way to cook them too, I need to YouTube how to be best effienct with multi furnaces
Well do you have them on auto kill? and if not they despawn and also the best way to cook is an auto cooker... but anyway ya maybe make another rabbit spawner

Jul 20, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Chrisizzl3
Well do you have them on auto kill? and if not they despawn and also the best way to cook is an auto cooker... but anyway ya maybe make another rabbit spawner
Yeah they’re dying on magma blocks 24/7

I’ve put in another 100+ spawners and they gained like 30 in the stack, I’m not sure if the magma is killing them too quick but I have over 400+ spawners and it’s yeilding trash rates considering I have the 1.1 loot upgrade too

Jul 14, 2019
Minecraft IGN
MrD3fuse
Yeah they’re dying on magma blocks 24/7

I’ve put in another 100+ spawners and they gained like 30 in the stack, I’m not sure if the magma is killing them too quick but I have over 400+ spawners and it’s yeilding trash rates considering I have the 1.1 loot upgrade too
Ok lemme asky you this do you have them move into a seperate chunk than where they spawn? if so theres your problem and you need to fix that also make another one thats away from that one to help a bit.

Jul 20, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Chrisizzl3
Ok lemme asky you this do you have them move into a seperate chunk than where they spawn? if so theres your problem and you need to fix that also make another one thats away from that one to help a bit.
All of my spawners are in one chunk and the magma blocks they move into is also in the same chunk

Also I keep them together so they stack and kill more per kill due to the magma upgrade, surely if I separate them less will be killed?

Jul 14, 2019
Minecraft IGN
MrD3fuse
All of my spawners are in one chunk and the magma blocks they move into is also in the same chunk

Also I keep them together so they stack and kill more per kill due to the magma upgrade, surely if I separate them less will be killed?
have them flow into a seperate chunk it helps