For the good of cosmic sky

Feb 19, 2019
Minecraft IGN
iLearninq
I will be getting together a team of pvpers. Our mission? To get cheaper carrot recipes. I will be getting a team and we will be selling each carrot recipe for just 2 mil. But we aren’t going to put it on ah. We will be trading it to low rank players. Let me know if you would like to join the team.

Feb 24, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Sped_Joshy
I keep thinking that the carrot recipe will end up in the lootbox. However, it has been 2 weeks already and still no carrot lootbox. Now, either Cosmic decided that they do not mind losing new players at this stage. Or, they are not losing enough new players to justify upsetting the paying players with a recipe they would never use. I do agree that 25m for the first recipe is a little steep. Sure there are multiple billionaires at this point so there is inflation, but new players are unable to keep up and I do believe that there should be some sort of fixed price in place for at least the first couple recipes.

Feb 19, 2019
Minecraft IGN
iLearninq
i will have everyone put carrot recipes in my hopper at my /is warp, and then sell them all for 2 millon

SoulRage

General

Feb 21, 2019
Minecraft IGN
SoulRageGaming
I keep thinking that the carrot recipe will end up in the lootbox. However, it has been 2 weeks already and still no carrot lootbox. Now, either Cosmic decided that they do not mind losing new players at this stage. Or, they are not losing enough new players to justify upsetting the paying players with a recipe they would never use. I do agree that 25m for the first recipe is a little steep. Sure there are multiple billionaires at this point so there is inflation, but new players are unable to keep up and I do believe that there should be some sort of fixed price in place for at least the first couple recipes.
New one out, I haven't checked thread yet, I'm replying to all threads first

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
I kinda wish I bought rank on there instead, I want to see a lot from here on sky though
Im sure sky will get better with time, a lot of people just feel like its really p2w and then theres not much progression... like if you can p2w why do into adventures? Also nobody is able to do the third sonthey dont bother as u get the stuff from rankkits and p2w lootboxs

SoulRage

General

Feb 21, 2019
Minecraft IGN
SoulRageGaming
Im sure sky will get better with time, a lot of people just feel like its really p2w and then theres not much progression... like if you can p2w why do into adventures? Also nobody is able to do the third sonthey dont bother as u get the stuff from rankkits and p2w lootboxs
Yep, I have gotten 3rd map 3 time no from my kit.