Glitch report

Dec 3, 2018
Minecraft IGN
JazzBro
I was just chilling in discord, mining every once in a while, then aftersome while when i got off to wathc how much stuff i got in my inv, i realised there is treasure hunter iron helm, even tho i didnt buy it, then i looked at my realm points they are all gone, could u pls return the points to me, the helmet is in my pv i havenot used it, i dont even have the role

Quickdropz

Cosmonaut

Jun 4, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Quickdropz
Jazz I'm not sure this is possible. If you are certain you experienced a bug feel free to open a bug report under the support ticket tab. Otherwise, rip your realm points and I am afraid you are most likely stuck with the helmet.

Dec 3, 2018
Minecraft IGN
JazzBro
yeah, i did already, now waiting for response, its kinda sad how it happened to me, cause we got only 4 ppls doing fishing realm and i was the one who was supposed to get 1 diamond treasure hunter piece, i also checked logs there was no /realm command just points gone and helm in inventory.

Quickdropz

Cosmonaut

Jun 4, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Quickdropz
yeah, i did already, now waiting for response, its kinda sad how it happened to me, cause we got only 4 ppls doing fishing realm and i was the one who was supposed to get 1 diamond treasure hunter piece, i also checked logs there was no /realm command just points gone and helm in inventory.
Im pretty sure your logs would not show you running the command or using points to get the helmet. Of course that will be checked by the admin that runs your report. At the end of the day it could be worse I guess. An iron one is not that bad compared to a diamond one.