H3ll0 Fr13nd2

Mar 15, 2019
Minecraft IGN
PlayWithMyHole
Hello! My name is BlixtTheFurry!
(Ign bound to change in about a week)
Im currently the head builder of (SnoopyThePilot)'s Island! Him and me have known each other for a long time!
I have built most of the island without fly until recently I was given a rank V with the ability to fly. Im excited to announce I will post later on (Probably a weeks time) about opening up my services to other islands to build their IS. Now I do not mean labor such as building farms. I build mostly cosmetic and decorating. I am open to showing my abilities on Snoopy's island if anyone is interested. The current amount of progress has taken about 50 hours of playtime and (To be fair) the amount of obsidian, sea lanterns, and quartz that are places equals a little over 2billion in game dollars. (No seriously, Sealanterns are not cheap) But if anyone is interested Reply below so I know if i should start this or not?

NotCanary

Ambassador

Dec 2, 2018
Minecraft IGN
NotCanary
Welcome and nice job, I reckon you should I see lots of peoples island and they are not very pretty, just some cobblestone mess or something...

Mar 15, 2019
Minecraft IGN
PlayWithMyHole
Welcome and nice job, I reckon you should I see lots of peoples island and they are not very pretty, just some cobblestone mess or something...
Thanks, Yah I spend most of my time on here and other unnamed servers just building mostly. Im not too big into pvp or other modes of play.

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Dark_Mike
Hello! My name is BlixtTheFurry!
(Ign bound to change in about a week)
Im currently the head builder of (SnoopyThePilot)'s Island! Him and me have known each other for a long time!
I have built most of the island without fly until recently I was given a rank V with the ability to fly. Im excited to announce I will post later on (Probably a weeks time) about opening up my services to other islands to build their IS. Now I do not mean labor such as building farms. I build mostly cosmetic and decorating. I am open to showing my abilities on Snoopy's island if anyone is interested. The current amount of progress has taken about 50 hours of playtime and (To be fair) the amount of obsidian, sea lanterns, and quartz that are places equals a little over 2billion in game dollars. (No seriously, Sealanterns are not cheap) But if anyone is interested Reply below so I know if i should start this or not?
I think u mean 2million

EternalMayhem

General
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 18, 2018
Minecraft IGN
EternalMayhem
Can ya send a screeny or your builds? 2b in sea lanterns isn’t being modest at all, in fact to me it sounds like your trying to brag about something you didn’t do...

Mar 15, 2019
Minecraft IGN
PlayWithMyHole
There is more that is currently in devopment such as expanding the pumpkin farm another 4 layers, Finishing the Alliance Hub, Finishing the final floors (About 5-6 more assuming I find uses for said roomes) And remodeling the parkour + much more to come. Don't believe me by the screenshots? Feel free to msg me (PlayWithMyHole) <-- Soon to change Or (SnoopyThePilot) I will be more then willing to show you the full magnitude of the island along with how many sealanterns, Quartz, and obsidian it took to build it!

Imgur Link for screenshots!:
Apparently only 1 uploaded... Im uploading the rest... Lovely
Edit: all screenshots will be in a comment below when they all upload to imgur

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Dark_Mike
Nope. Island top is based on Level, Spawners, And one more thing i believe. Cosmetic blocks play no role in the worth of a island sadly.
Lmao if u could read u would realize I said that to have 2bil in sea lanterns u would have to have a max island level and sea lanterns taking up the whole island