Help!!!!

Jan 30, 2020
Minecraft IGN
Josh_chall
So I was setting up a public sugar cane farm and you have to have blocks brake ... someone has come in and stole about 150 iron nodes ... anyway someone can help! I have put a lot of time and effort into it. Getting the logs sent to me by a mate on the is

KayosColony

Ambassador

Mar 17, 2019
Minecraft IGN
KayosColony
There's nothing you can do. A mistake on your part sadly by allowing people to break nodes. This is not considered insiding as they had the permissions to do so.

sheadguy

Ambassador
Jun 23, 2019
Minecraft IGN
ShadeyGuy
yes you will need break blocks on. Set them so the bottom one is not in the perm block and only the top two layers can be broke. I would suggest putting your Nodes in a Separate area. All they need are interact, public region, Harvest Nodes, and pick up items.

Quickdropz

Cosmonaut

Jun 4, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Quickdropz
yes you will need break blocks on. Set them so the bottom one is not in the perm block and only the top two layers can be broke. I would suggest putting your Nodes in a Separate area. All they need are interact, public region, Harvest Nodes, and pick up items.
Fair okay.... so do I need break blocks on for people to do the sugar cane or not?
Noooo, harvest fully grown crops is all you need. For resource nodes make sure its on resource node farming only, and not break blocks.

LDram

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
LDram
So I was setting up a public sugar cane farm and you have to have blocks brake ... someone has come in and stole about 150 iron nodes ... anyway someone can help! I have put a lot of time and effort into it. Getting the logs sent to me by a mate on the is
If in future you need any help setting up permission blocks, feel free to message a staff member on /staff or join our /discord for support!