Hi Guys

Mar 17, 2019
Minecraft IGN
KayosColony
Hi, My IGN is KayosColony.
I used to play on Cosmicpvp spirit planet a year back, started to get into Skyblock and then came back to Cosmic, this time Skyblock. I just started a few days ago and just wanted to say hi to all the players. Hope this becomes a great experience.
P.S : I'm currently stuck trying to get a carrot recipe because its just so expensive, does anyone have any tips? Also would really help any other tips to get started or any loopholes and tricks.
Thanks! KayosColony

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Hey im the real harry potter, hope you have a great time on the server if you have any questions il probably be able to help, carrot recipes are the worst right now, best thimg to do is either find a group of people you can grind adventure 1 with or try solo? Otherwise make as big a potatoe farm you can and dont forget to bake them, i know there are lots of islands that are open that you can go mine coal for free from (mines usually open its closed rn for construction) i think damian still has his island open with nodes

ItsChunky

Cosmonaut

Jan 11, 2019
Minecraft IGN
ItsChunky
Hey im the real harry potter, hope you have a great time on the server if you have any questions il probably be able to help, carrot recipes are the worst right now, best thimg to do is either find a group of people you can grind adventure 1 with or try solo? Otherwise make as big a potatoe farm you can and dont forget to bake them, i know there are lots of islands that are open that you can go mine coal for free from (mines usually open its closed rn for construction) i think damian still has his island open with nodes
Or stian2004

SoulRage

Cosmonaut

Feb 21, 2019
Minecraft IGN
SoulRageGaming
Oh you are stian 2004?