How to remove lag from Spawners.

Fintaxamar

Private
Closed Beta Tester

Jan 24, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Fintaxamar
So I found this video. I think if u follow it's instructions and change the texture of all the different spawners you'll be able to reduce lag significantly. all the files you may need are in the description. all the downloads are safe just make sure the only thing you click on adf.ly is 'skip ad'. and if u want this you'll have to overlook the cringy AF youtuber who is giving the tutorial.

Also, Cosmic Team, there might be something you can do with the help of this video to remove the lag for everyone but I'm not sure.

Crafty

Closed Beta Tester
Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
CraftStarOr123
Since the server isn't really spawner economy, but mainly farming economy, you won't find alot of spawners on islands, as you don't need too many too make an efficient grinder.
This might be useful on a server with spawner eco, but with the low amounts of spawners you will find here I doubt you will lag because of it.

Fintaxamar

Private
Closed Beta Tester

Jan 24, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Fintaxamar
I've heard otherwise, people have told me directly this is a problem they want to address, anyway I don' think this video is of any use to the server so it's only for people who are happy to fix it themselves.

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
i have almost 1250 spawners on my island which is the max i could have spawners and /is levels are the only way to get island value so people will have lots of spawners especially once we start getting to skeletons, pigmen, and blazes

EternalMayhem

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 18, 2018
Minecraft IGN
EternalMayhem
I completely agree, if you have like 300 spawners on your island (Most good islands have more) It lags alot of people.

Pooka

General
Closed Beta Tester
Dec 3, 2018
Minecraft IGN
th3po0ka
Since the server isn't really spawner economy, but mainly farming economy, you won't find alot of spawners on islands, as you don't need too many too make an efficient grinder.
This might be useful on a server with spawner eco, but with the low amounts of spawners you will find here I doubt you will lag because of it.
have you played beta?

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Facts XD in fact it has more spawners then the typical server because there’s no form of stacking/ upgrading spawners.
Yeah i had about 5-6 stacks of spiders just in a big box in my grinder. Also might have placed about 600 rabbits yesterday cause why not XD

Crafty

Closed Beta Tester
Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
CraftStarOr123
Yeah i had about 5-6 stacks of spiders just in a big box in my grinder. Also might have placed about 600 rabbits yesterday cause why not XD
Thats you wanting to place unneccessary spawners. You don't need more than 3 grinders per island (as not everyone will grind xp all day).

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Thats you wanting to place unneccessary spawners. You don't need more than 3 grinders per island (as not everyone will grind xp all day).
I mean still with the spiders you need a lot to get a good stack cause even with 8 stacks id get to 500 spiders and then grind them to 0 in like 3 minutes and even before i had the rabbits i still lagged with like 800-1000 spawners on my island most were just spiser and cow and zombie

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
evilfighter
Textures don't cause that much lag if I remember right most of lag what comes from the spawner is the mob in the middle moving around and the particles around the spawner

Fintaxamar

Private
Closed Beta Tester

Jan 24, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Fintaxamar
Textures don't cause that much lag if I remember right most of lag what comes from the spawner is the mob in the middle moving around and the particles around the spawner
I'm not too certain of it but I thought u might be able to get rid of/ stop it from moving using this vid.

NightWolf

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
iTz_NightWolf
So I found this video. I think if u follow it's instructions and change the texture of all the different spawners you'll be able to reduce lag significantly. all the files you may need are in the description. all the downloads are safe just make sure the only thing you click on adf.ly is 'skip ad'. and if u want this you'll have to overlook the cringy AF youtuber who is giving the tutorial.

Also, Cosmic Team, there might be something you can do with the help of this video to remove the lag for everyone but I'm not sure.
Well anyway I would like to say thank you.