I'm Ready!

TheZeaster

Private
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 5, 2018
Minecraft IGN
TheZeaster
Ok, so I spent a lot of time on Beta.... and I mean a lot. I found 5 new friends who I will be playing with for this server and I could not be happier. I made a lot of suggestions and a few bug reports. My bug reports got fixed within the day or even hour. It is really unbelievable how smoothly everything is run, especially for a Beta. I am very very excited for the full release. I gushed about this server when I first logged on Beta and I just did it again. It's just that good xD. If you are on the fence about this server... don't be! It's such a good time and the community is amazing and helpful!

dom2126

Private

Feb 3, 2019
Minecraft IGN
dom2126
I know right!! Most skyblock servers right now are just a copy paste of each other with mostly only spawner eco's which means that the P2W end up winning the map because of an early start. On here though it seems like grinding is actually really rewarding and a skyblock server should be all about grinding!! + all the new features that cosmic are introducing to skyblock will be insane :D Can't wait till friday!!!!

EpicAF

Private

Feb 7, 2019
Minecraft IGN
EpicShadowCarrot
I’m not feeling ready at all lol. Actually I don’t know anything about this server and don’t have that many people that I know... but we’ll see how it goes I guess ?