Lets count to 1,000... (DON'T SPAM ONLY 1 MESSAGE EVERY 2 MINUTES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilnerMC

Ambassador
Dec 5, 2018
Minecraft IGN
MilnerMC
Welcome, lets work together and count to 1,000 in increments of 1! This is going to be an extremely hard task to complete but if we do it'll go down as one of the best threads ever :D We must all work together on this great task.

Rules.

-I can't stress enough DO NOT SPAM only post 1 message on this forum per 2 minutes per person!
-Don't break the chain
-If you are joining in
LIKE THIS POST to get it to the top of general :D !
-Don't be mean to others.

-HAVE FUN

JustAJ

Trainee
Closed Beta Tester
Dec 15, 2018
Minecraft IGN
AJDowns123
@ypperin @Majorblake @AppleOfficial
Lock this thread, asking for likes is not allowed on the forums I swear.
"
Don't "Like Farm" or "Like Boost"
Like boosting or farming is not permitted, all it does is spam. Don't ask for "Likes" if a player likes your post, they'll hit it themselves.
"
Yep, it's against the rules, I'm sure if he just takes that part out he will be ok, maybe it was just a misunderstanding or he didn't read the Rules..

MilnerMC

Ambassador
Dec 5, 2018
Minecraft IGN
MilnerMC
Okay, I can't edit it @JustAJ @KSA1107 Just don't do it, the only reason I said like the post is so we could get to the top of general so everyone could take part in this. But nvm, I don't intentionally want to break rules.

JustAJ

Trainee
Closed Beta Tester
Dec 15, 2018
Minecraft IGN
AJDowns123
Okay, I can't edit it @JustAJ @KSA1107 Just don't do it, the only reason I said like the post is so we could get to the top of general so everyone could take part in this. But nvm, I don't intentionally want to break rules.

I'm not fussed, I was just saying so you could take it out so you didn't get punished... Bottom left they should be a "Edit" button, does it not work...?

Status
Not open for further replies.