Lootbox: Quarantine, Gift Card Special + 50% SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Cosmonauts!

The first 24 hours of a new map is always one of my favorite times - the anticipation of everything that we've been working towards in the weeks previous accumulates so much until the "doors" open and you all come flooding in. And flooding in you did come. There were the familiar faces, but also some that we hadn't seen for a little while, as well as a good amount of brand new players. To each and every single one of you- Welcome back!

Lootbox: Quarantine - 7 Items!!!
Slot Bot Updates
New Emotes: ClickClack, Corona
50% OFF Sale

$250 Gift Card Special

On purchase of a $250 Gift Card you will get yourself 3x Lootbox: Quarantine, 25x Slot Bot Tickets, Emote: ClickClack and Title: Odyssey!

Lootbox: Quarantine - 7 Items!!!
For those that want to get that extra leg up, we've got a new Lootbox: Quarantine- The 3x bundle is EXCLUSIVE to the $250 Gift Card Special! Only the single Lootbox: Quarantine will be purchasable on the server store!

Slot Bot Updates
We've gone ahead today and ADDED:
  • Lootbox: Quarantine
  • Iron Ore Nodes
  • Random Realm Portal Fragments
  • Odyssey Mask
  • Corona Emote
  • ClickClack Emote
  • Slot Bot Scrap Lootbox
  • Rare Candy
We've also REMOVED:
  • Science Pack
  • Coal Ore Nodes

25x /slot bot Ticket Bundle

Slot bot tickets are an absolute hit for you all, and we've heard you asking for bigger bundles- so today we've added that to the server store!

New Emotes: ClickClack, Corona
We have a couple of new Emotes for you this week, which you're only able to use and view when you're on the CosmicClient!

ClickClack

Corona

50% OFF Sale
To further celebrate the amazing reset, we're upping to 50% OFF across everything on the Server Store, excluding Gift Cards which will have their own 25% OFF Sale! Oh. My. Goodness. Snap it up while you can!

Comments

Status

xKgx

Trainee
Feb 29, 2020
Minecraft IGN
xKgx
I have made a video on the Cosmic Sky server. I hope everyone enjoys it. Here is the link to it.

Cosmic Sky - Brand New Series (EP1) A new Beginning
via @YouTube

Status