Map #4

Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Cookay89
Saying Map 1 was one of the best is an overstatement tbh. Map 2 was way better in terms of content.

Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Cookay89
Map one wasn't as fun. No custom recipes that were relevant, you capped at pumpkins tbh. No realms, no pets, is slayer wasn't as useful. Map 2 was way better when it came to automation and updates. It felt like a different game with different metas. It was way more interesting and worth the grind. There was more than just 1 way to make money. Map 1 was fun, but it lacked compared to the newer maps.

EternalMayhem

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 18, 2018
Minecraft IGN
EternalMayhem
Tbh I think season 1 and beta was too boring, but now it’s too automatic. Looks like sky threw the no automation concept into the wind. I believe everything should be semi auto not full auto so solo players have a chance if they have dedication.

Loxtech

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Loxtech
Tbh I think season 1 and beta was too boring, but now it’s too automatic. Looks like sky threw the no automation concept into the wind. I believe everything should be semi auto not full auto so solo players have a chance if they have dedication.
There just needs to be a middleground

Oct 21, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Ypperin
From the outlooks of things this coming season will be a bit different. If they hold to focusing more on players rather than youtubers....

Dark_Mike

Cosmonaut

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Dark_Mike
Map one wasn't as fun. No custom recipes that were relevant, you capped at pumpkins tbh. No realms, no pets, is slayer wasn't as useful. Map 2 was way better when it came to automation and updates. It felt like a different game with different metas. It was way more interesting and worth the grind. There was more than just 1 way to make money. Map 1 was fun, but it lacked compared to the newer maps.
Map 2 was ape