Need beta tester’s help

Feb 7, 2019
Minecraft IGN
EpicShadowCarrot
Hey so I’m feeling quite disadvantaged because I don’t know much, while beta testers know a lot about the server and how it works. Not saying anything against beta testers, as they are helping the server, but I just didn’t get to be one. So is there like any beta tester who played a decent bit who would like to hop in a call on discord with me and explain the server a bit so I feel more ready for release? Thanks in advance 😀

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Best thing to do id say is go check out one of the people who streamed the start i know sal did and so u can get an idea to.the starting stuff. They are still adding more like these abilities you can upgrade and such as well as they made advancing harder as u need more planted then originally as well as after potatoes u need recipes now so a lots changed from our starting to the actual start so we might have a small advantage but probs not much as they have changed a lot since the start and continue to add stuff between beta and release

Feb 7, 2019
Minecraft IGN
EpicShadowCarrot
Best thing to do id say is go check out one of the people who streamed the start i know sal did and so u can get an idea to.the starting stuff. They are still adding more like these abilities you can upgrade and such as well as they made advancing harder as u need more planted then originally as well as after potatoes u need recipes now so a lots changed from our starting to the actual start so we might have a small advantage but probs not much as they have changed a lot since the start and continue to add stuff between beta and release
I was watching Sal’s stream but it’s long 😅 Just wanted someone to sum up how to start and what to do and all that. Allgood, thanks for the info. Maybe I will take the time to watch the stream

EternalMayhem

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 18, 2018
Minecraft IGN
EternalMayhem
There are at least 2 posts summing up cosmic sky in the general section of the forums, try searching them up!