New forum rank found?

Risings

General
Closed Beta Tester
Nov 28, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Risings
Is this a new forum rank or has someone found out about this? I think its for 500 posts as soon as I got 500 I got it

Jasjag

Private
Closed Beta Tester
Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Jasjag
Makes a forum post to farm more messages talking about him farming messages...

Rack

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
IncognitoStaff
Makes a forum post to farm more messages talking about him farming messages...
Not at all, he makes a valid point in this. I haven't seen anyone with the position of General.
Your post seems more farmy.

Jasjag

Private
Closed Beta Tester
Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Jasjag
Not at all, he makes a valid point in this. I haven't seen anyone with the position of General.
500 messages and the servers not even out yet but i guess im farming out here with 28...

Rack

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
IncognitoStaff
500 messages and the servers not even out yet but i guess im farming out here with 28...
Farming is if you just sit around and post messages that are one sentence long and have no purpose, and what does the server have to do with it? Forums != Server. And 500 is nothing too be honest, you should check out the most messages leaderboard.

Rack

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
IncognitoStaff
But he wouldnt say anything to Uni because shes a girl this guy is probably 21 playing blackjack trying to go for 21 but hitting on 14
What? Does that even mean? And all the admins know about Uni and are fine with it... This is not a good thing to say about someone on forums.

Risings

General
Closed Beta Tester
Nov 28, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Risings
Thank you for defending me I think this guy just has no brain cells