Buryhibee

Trainee

Feb 4, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Buryhibee
Hi all,

My names Liam! How are you all doing?
I'm doing great myself thanks.

A little back story about me, my computer broke just over 2 years ago now and I've not played any computer games since. I've recently purchased a computer and am looking forward upon the release of SkyBlock. A few of my friends have been raving on non stop about this server and since me following along with the journey of @CosmicSkyblock on twitter I've found myself hooked.
I know very little about SkyBlock but am extremely excited to dive into it and learn!

I've played CosmicPvP before and even used to be helper for just over a year but as I said above my computer broke and things just fell apart from there.
Here is a link to my profile over on the CosmicPvP forums; PROFILE

Hopefully I can catch some of you guys tuning in and watching me on my journey of trying to grow the best alliance on Cosmic SkyBlock over on my twitch which you can find a link to in my signature below!

I wish everyone the best of luck on the server although lets not all get to friendly, as out there on the battlefield things will get very competitive for sure! :devilish:

ENJOY!

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Welcome glad to see a new/returning face even if i never really played a lot on pvp as iv played a lot more prisons... just over 200days on val but its good to see lots of excited people joining for sky GLHF

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
@Harrypotterfan07 Would you recommend checking out CosmicPrisons or would you say it's to late to get into it?
Id say stick to Sky as the last few updates have not been favorable for the community and they dont really listen to us (they ignored a poll to undo an update 3 weeks ago it was 250 to remove and like 10 not to in 3 days) its a real grind but is becoming more p2w and after playing sky beta im definatly going to focus on sky

Buryhibee

Trainee

Feb 4, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Buryhibee
Id say stick to Sky as the last few updates have not been favorable for the community and they dont really listen to us (they ignored a poll to undo an update 3 weeks ago it was 250 to remove and like 10 not to in 3 days) its a real grind but is becoming more p2w and after playing sky beta im definatly going to focus on sky
Thanks for the info on that, I love grinding, could just grind all day but not to keen on that p2w stuff although I do p2w myself lol XD

Hope to see you out there in the adventures and maybe at somepoint we can team up to gank some other people! ⚔️

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Thanks for the info on that, I love grinding, could just grind all day but not to keen on that p2w stuff although I do p2w myself lol XD

Hope to see you out there in the adventures and maybe at somepoint we can team up to gank some other people! ⚔️
Yeah il be on a lot hopefully Xd

Nov 24, 2018
Minecraft IGN
AFatBear
I remember you, I never understood why you went of radar. You did some good and proved you didn't need top rank to be staff xd. Welcome :sneaky:

Buryhibee

Trainee

Feb 4, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Buryhibee
I remember you, I never understood why you went of radar. You did some good and proved you didn't need top rank to be staff xd. Welcome :sneaky:
I wish I came back earlier than I have, missed it alot to be honest! Hopefully I can express the same here on CosmicSky even though I'm not staff ahha! I'll still be trying to help out so if you need anything just let me know!

Also wishing you all the best upon release, hope to see you there! @AFatBear

Buryhibee

Trainee

Feb 4, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Buryhibee
Yeah I was around back then, Good times 😄 Hope u have fun on here
I know right, I was way easier back then when the custom enchants was few and easy to understand. Now there is so many I just loose track and it's hard to learn so many. Looking forward to release and will be on like 24/7 lol. Thanks and hope to see you having fun on there too. I'll be streaming release so feel free to stop by, would be great to see you there!

Feb 7, 2019
Minecraft IGN
EpicShadowCarrot
I know right, I was way easier back then when the custom enchants was few and easy to understand. Now there is so many I just loose track and it's hard to learn so many. Looking forward to release and will be on like 24/7 lol. Thanks and hope to see you having fun on there too. I'll be streaming release so feel free to stop by, would be great to see you there!
Oh okay cool, I’ll check ur stream out 👍