Should The Referral Competition End?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 24, 2018
Minecraft IGN
IMined
Hey again,

Now I don’t mean to beat a dead horse but this has been a fairly drawn out competition for how much work it takes. I may just be saying this because I am in the top 100 but this takes hours a day of up keep to make sure you are not overtaken and I feel as though the competition should end, especially if you plan to have more. Please take a look at this and consider ❤️ @ypperin & @CosmicSky

Thank you for reading,

~ IMined

Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
xUni
Hey again,

Now I don’t mean to beat a dead horse but this has been a fairly drawn out competition for how much work it takes. I may just be saying this because I am in the top 100 but this takes hours a day of up keep to make sure you are not overtaken and I feel as though the competition should end, especially if you plan to have more. Please take a look at this and consider ❤️ @ypperin & @CosmicSky

Thank you for reading,

~ IMined
Not gonna lie its too hard to keep up with.
44 people I referred seriously

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
N8Vapes
Hey again,

Thank you for reading,

~ IMined
+1

Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
ItsViper_
Im still trying to get more refferals ngl, its really good if it does last for a couple of weeks. Also please show top 100, we can only see top 20 so idk what to aim for

Nov 24, 2018
Minecraft IGN
IMined
It's not abnormal for a referral comp to run for a few weeks.
I can 100% understand maybe 2 weeks but several weeks is just torture, it needs hours of watching and discord communication everyday. Also it would be very very helpful for the community to know a specific end time if possible.