• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Uni

Cosmonaut
Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
xUni
I can 100% understand maybe 2 weeks but several weeks is just torture, it needs hours of watching and discord communication everyday. Also it would be very very helpful for the community to know a specific end time if possible.
Yeah i wish it was just this week

ypperin

Sr. Community Manager
Administrator
Nov 16, 2018
I can 100% understand maybe 2 weeks but several weeks is just torture, it needs hours of watching and discord communication everyday. Also it would be very very helpful for the community to know a specific end time if possible.
Yeah i wish it was just this week
Several?? It's not even been ONE full week yet? Four days, 4 :pepehands: Relax my dudes.

Nov 24, 2018
Minecraft IGN
IMined
Several?? It's not even been ONE full week yet? Four days, 4 :pepehands: Relax my dudes.

Haha I know, I referring back to your previous comment you said these comps tend to run for a “few weeks” which in my head meant 4-6 (which may have been a wildly inaccurate assumption) but if it is accurate I find that a bit ridiculous.

P.S. thank you for keeping the conversation going, good staffing 👍

Dec 3, 2018
Minecraft IGN
theshuabottle
Stop being so salty @IMined, the "competition" was over after day 2. The leaderboard changed 1 spot this entire day which was from it being 15->16 for the lowest. Sure it sucks to have anxiety, but you might need to take a chill pill my guy.

Nov 24, 2018
Minecraft IGN
IMined
Stop being so salty @IMined, the "competition" was over after day 2. The leaderboard changed 1 spot this entire day which was from it being 15->16 for the lowest. Sure it sucks to have anxiety, but you might need to take a chill pill my guy.
Just saying through your logic if the competition is over shouldn’t it end somewhat soon?

Dec 4, 2018
Minecraft IGN
FahimPlayz
Why can't they give everyone beta access or the first 100 people to sign up on a form or something