Please End Referrals

Should The Referral Competition End?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 3, 2018
Minecraft IGN
theshuabottle
Just saying through your logic if the competition is over shouldn’t it end somewhat soon?
Why would they end a competition for referrals after 4 days though? Cosmic needs as much support as possible right? longer = better, but is it really going to matter in the end? My point is you have enough referrals to not worry so just stop... Right now those bellow the leaderboard level are worried they might not get in top 100 and might be grinding referrals.

Nov 24, 2018
Minecraft IGN
IMined
Why would they end a competition for referrals after 4 days though? Cosmic needs as much support as possible right? longer = better, but is it really going to matter in the end? My point is you have enough referrals to not worry so just stop... Right now those bellow the leaderboard level are worried they might not get in top 100 and might be grinding referrals.
I said soon obviously I know it won’t end in 4 days but if they’re having more competitions is it absurd to think this should only last 1-2 weeks?

Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
UltimateGamer101
Ypperin most people hate long comps especially me also we can't see top 100
45 people's so much..
I can 100% understand maybe 2 weeks but several weeks is just torture, it needs hours of watching and discord communication everyday. Also it would be very very helpful for the community to know a specific end time if possible.
its going to end before start of beta testing, ending it early would mean less people. I know ur here clenching ur ass and not wanting to be overtaken but other ppl need chances and the server needs more players so its a win win

Uni

Cosmonaut
Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
xUni
its going to end before start of beta testing, ending it early would mean less people. I know ur here clenching ur ass and not wanting to be overtaken but other ppl need chances and the server needs more players so its a win win
People who refer people a lot
Then find out it was a waste of time is sad.
There's already hundreds who want to join.
The fact they are giving a "ogness prize"
To newer ones of they get more referrals is stupid.

Rack

Private
Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
ServerRack
I think that the refferal competition shpuld end.
It hasn't even been out for a week yet. This is what is most likely to happen: The competition will close, but referrals will remain open to give prizes in the future for them.

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
N8Vapes
Im still trying to get more refferals ngl, its really good if it does last for a couple of weeks. Also please show top 100, we can only see top 20 so idk what to aim for
Just keep grinding I guess.. I’m having a hard time myself

Dec 12, 2018
Minecraft IGN
DunkMC
sorry but I cant agree with this, refferals help cosmic grow their player base and have gained so many new players on the forums already why would they stop it all now?