PrestonPlayz

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
AuraBoom
Lets get our predictions in, how long will preston play this server for?
1 Episode, 2 Episodes? who knows.

D

Deleted member 327

Lets get our predictions in, how long will preston play this server for?
1 Episode, 2 Episodes? who knows.
I think he will stick through this one. Preston got board because prisons was too hardcore for him. He couldn't handle the grind. He also didn't like factions cause he isn't the best at pvp. But skyblock is chill and I expect him to play a lot more. At least give him the benefit of the doubt!

HockeyMaster11

Closed Beta Tester
Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
HockeyMaster11
I think he will stick through this one. Preston got board because prisons was too hardcore for him. He couldn't handle the grind. He also didn't like factions cause he isn't the best at pvp. But skyblock is chill and I expect him to play a lot more. At least give him the benefit of the doubt!
He liked factions, but sometimes things happen that get in the way of recording episodes, and once you reach a long time without posting, you just quit the series

Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
lonelyblane
I honestly hated when Preston did his live stream episodes of prisons, it meant there were too many people logged on that didn't want to play the game they just wanted to get in the stream. this meant that for the people that wanted to play the planet was either full or too crowded to do much. so I hope he doesn't do that again, as for episodes he will do probably 2-5 before he realizes he no good at skyblock and stops or gives up because he is not getting the views.

Nov 28, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Risings
I think he might actually like skyblock so ill give him the benefit of doubt and say 7