Preston's First Look and Beta Pass Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Cosmonauts!
Things are heating up! We know that many of you are crossing fingers, sacrificing unicorns to RNG gods and more in the hopes of getting in on Beta, well @TBNRfrags has posted something just for you! Not just a first look into the start of CosmicSky, but a chance at what you just may be hoping for!

Check out Preston's video here:

And make sure to enter the Beta Giveaway here:

Comments

Status
Jan 25, 2019
Minecraft IGN
hypercrafter9000
Greetings Cosmonauts!
Things are heating up! We know that many of you are crossing fingers, sacrificing unicorns to RNG gods and more in the hopes of getting in on Beta, well @TBNRfrags has posted something just for you! Not just a first look into the start of CosmicSky, but a chance at what you just may be hoping for!

Jan 25, 2019
Minecraft IGN
hypercrafter9000
Greetings Cosmonauts!

https://forum.cosmicsky.com/?referrer=4212

Jan 26, 2019
Minecraft IGN
LittleMonstr
Good Luck to everyone Im hoping to snag a beta key too would be amazing, this would be my first sky block server ever, so please wish me luck XD

Jan 26, 2019
Minecraft IGN
cantaloupe11
Greetings Cosmonauts!

everybody cross your fingers I hope I'm gonna get in

Status