Quick question about the queue system

dom2126

Private

Feb 3, 2019
Minecraft IGN
dom2126
So I had a quick question : Will the queue system be rank based (Players with ranks can join before unranked players) or will it be first come first serve?

EpicAF

Private

Feb 7, 2019
Minecraft IGN
EpicShadowCarrot
I think it’ll be rank based, because that’s how it is on cosmicpvp and cosmic prisons ?

Harrypotterfan07

Helper
Helper
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Yeah it will probs be by rank hopefully we can buy them a day in advance so i can get probs top and easy que in XD

Cabinier

Private
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 25, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Cabinier
Its almost guaranteed that it will be a rank based Que. It has been on prisons before the birth of a planet. for example when Valron released (oh so many years ago) people could pre-purchase ranks and etc and they would get priority queing until they claimed the rank. if that makes sense. But for Sky the player base limit is 1500 so unless 1500 show up for its release (it could happen) i dont think there will be a que

Fintaxamar

Private
Closed Beta Tester

Jan 24, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Fintaxamar
Its almost guaranteed that it will be a rank based Que. It has been on prisons before the birth of a planet. for example when Valron released (oh so many years ago) people could pre-purchase ranks and etc and they would get priority queing until they claimed the rank. if that makes sense. But for Sky the player base limit is 1500 so unless 1500 show up for its release (it could happen) i dont think there will be a que
Ye but they'll still probs drip feed us in, first 10 then up to 25, then 50 then 100 then up in 50s to the limit.
and the drip feed will be rank based, so ye.
GL ON GETTING A RANK!! or being a rich boi whatever...

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
evilfighter
It won't matter since the server won't reach full due how harsh the server is on players who don't spend money or have a good team

EternalMayhem

General
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 18, 2018
Minecraft IGN
EternalMayhem
When you buy ranks and log in you have to join the server first then you get it (I think) which means the que system at the very start should be the same but later on the ranks will take account.

EpicAF

Private

Feb 7, 2019
Minecraft IGN
EpicShadowCarrot
I hope that many show up for release, it’d be pretty cool. I mean I remember when around that many showed up for ulu release on prisons

dom2126

Private

Feb 3, 2019
Minecraft IGN
dom2126
Server is definitely hitting 1K + on release, even with the strange opening time. Hopefully it will be near 1300-1400 so there is place for everyone.

@Cabinier Thanks for the info btw :D

Fintaxamar

Private
Closed Beta Tester

Jan 24, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Fintaxamar
Mayhem, I'm pretty sure that's not the case because when zyphon first came out on cosmic you could still get an advantage in queue by buying a zyphon rank.

urhot

Helper
Helper

Jan 4, 2019
Minecraft IGN
urhot
So I had a quick question : Will the queue system be rank based (Players with ranks can join before unranked players) or will it be first come first serve?
I dont think there will be a Queue, unless they will shorten the server to like 500 people. but rn it says the max capacity is 2500... sooo idk

EternalMayhem

General
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 18, 2018
Minecraft IGN
EternalMayhem
I think you guys don't understand, factions has a que right after it restarts and prisons has a que. One way or another everyone won't join at the same time, the server has to take it slow so one way or another theres gonna be a que, but it can either be on at all times or only be after it goes down and up.

dom2126

Private

Feb 3, 2019
Minecraft IGN
dom2126
I think you guys don't understand, factions has a que right after it restarts and prisons has a que. One way or another everyone won't join at the same time, the server has to take it slow so one way or another theres gonna be a que, but it can either be on at all times or only be after it goes down and up.
I was talking about a queue once the server is full, as I long as I get in on reset ether it takes 30sec or 10 min I'll still be happy. i just don't want to be stuck waiting 1hour because the server is full.

EternalMayhem

General
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 18, 2018
Minecraft IGN
EternalMayhem
I was talking about a queue once the server is full, as I long as I get in on reset ether it takes 30sec or 10 min I'll still be happy. i just don't want to be stuck waiting 1hour because the server is full.
Hmmm good point who knows LOL admins don't answer threads like this its kinda mean ;-;

Harrypotterfan07

Helper
Helper
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
There will be a que to help the server when everyone trys to join the higher your rank the more priority the server holds 1500 people so i doubt we will max it out like factions usually is and prisons used to be on resets or new planets. But im pretty sure if you are there on launch u will get in fairly soon especially if you have a rank

dom2126

Private

Feb 3, 2019
Minecraft IGN
dom2126
There will be a que to help the server when everyone trys to join the higher your rank the more priority the server holds 1500 people so i doubt we will max it out like factions usually is and prisons used to be on resets or new planets. But im pretty sure if you are there on launch u will get in fairly soon especially if you have a rank
I knkw, I don’t know if you read the comments but rhis has been explained already, thanks for the answer though!