Realm Traveler Role

Aug 16, 2019
Minecraft IGN
LordJ_678
In realms where you can get one point for doing something like mining coal in the dwarf realm with the realm traveler role u can get up to a 1.5x point boost. so for mining one coal, you should get 1.5 points but instead, this is rounded down back to one. In most countries, they use this system called the Swedish rounding system where numbers 1-4 are rounded down and numbers 5 and above are rounded up. so therefore when you mine one coal in dwarf mine you should get 2 points or at least add .5 points so when u mine two coal u get three points. So there is actually worth buying this role.

Jun 15, 2019
Minecraft IGN
CrazyDolphinMan
In realms where you can get one point for doing something like mining coal in the dwarf realm with the realm traveler role u can get up to a 1.5x point boost. so for mining one coal, you should get 1.5 points but instead, this is rounded down back to one. In most countries, they use this system called the Swedish rounding system where numbers 1-4 are rounded down and numbers 5 and above are rounded up. so therefore when you mine one coal in dwarf mine you should get 2 points or at least add .5 points so when u mine two coal u get three points. So there is actually worth buying this role.
ok +1 but that thing isn’t limited to Sweden. pretty sure that’s a basic math rule at least in the u.s.

Dec 8, 2018
Minecraft IGN
DragsterkingHD
Please make a bug report on this