Reputation Points Huge Concern

Legendary

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Legendary
Are reputation points stacking per island? Meaning if I’m added to all the Islands on 1-10 that means I’ll get rep points for all those islands? So I’ll have like 50+ rep points. Or do rep points only take the highest island you’re on, so if you’re on multiple top islands, you’ll only get the rep points to the highest island. So if you’re on island 2 3 4 and 5, you’ll only get the rep points for island 2. Cuz it’ll be unfair if someone was added to all 10 islands out of nowhere and be the most “repped” player. \

Or make it so rep points are only awarded to island owners.

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Oh thats a good point... i think it should be the highest one your on (legendary add me for rep XD) i guess they could maybe do it based on alliance? Like if paradox has 2 islands then they get both those rep points and its given to everyone in the alliance?

Legendary

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Legendary
This needs to be addressed quickly because right now people are literally exchanging island invites on is top 1 through 10 to get rep points. Make it so rep points dont stack. The individual should only get the rep points from the highest island they're apart of.

Edit: If rep points do stack, then you guys may as well remove the rep system. It doesn't reflect one's achievements but rather how many islands you can get invited to because it's reset and noone cares.

Legendary

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Legendary
@ImHunterIRL Sorry for the mass tags but there's only near 24 hours left. Just wanna know how rep points are gonna work so I can adjust accordingly.

Dark_Mike

Cosmonaut

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Dark_Mike
This needs to be addressed quickly because right now people are literally exchanging island invites on is top 1 through 10 to get rep points. Make it so rep points dont stack. The individual should only get the rep points from the highest island they're apart of.

Edit: If rep points do stack, then you guys may as well remove the rep system. It doesn't reflect one's achievements but rather how many islands you can get invited to because it's reset and noone cares.
Rep points gay anyways

Woofless

S K Y L O R D
Administrator
Closed Beta Tester
Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Woofless
To clarify: Rep points don't stack. Will take your highest island.