RIP Cosmicsky.

Feb 24, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Sped_Joshy
It’s not about if people will use the recipe yet, it’s about the fact that chorus recipients were up to today, the final frontier of cosmic sky. The fact that you can get basically the most advanced item in the game is stupid
Again though, why does it matter? I would understand if chorus was the be all end all of all crops and having it would destroy the economy, but when having it just promotes a different style of gameplay, then what is the big deal? They also extended the frontier with this update so I am leaning more towards them wanting to test end game rather than purposefully trying to destroy it. Though it may not seem like it, cosmic has been around for a while and they know what they are doing.

Feb 24, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Sped_Joshy
Mcdonalds needs to make money to survive, but they don't charge me 10 dollars for mcnuggets to accomplish this View attachment 396
Do remember, the average person spends more than $10 per visit to McDonalds and they get more than 2000 customers every day. Whereas cosmic only gets 1000 customers a week. Yes they are completely different in terms of overhead costs but you wanted to compare the two so here you go.