RIP MAP 1

Harrypotterfan07

Helper
Helper
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Rip map 1... im suffering ptsd from end of beta... 1 week of waiting ugghhhhh... but id like to say thanks to the admins for a pretty great map 1 and i cant wait to see the new changes and upgrades for map 2

Harrypotterfan07

Helper
Helper
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Feels bad man
Rip melon farms :(
Ye but hopefully they come back with a new cool way to do stuff and i might have found a way to almost fully auto a potatoe farm lateish game with science so we will see

Adesh

Private

Apr 27, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Adesh1
With a hopper and a collection chest, thats the easy part, the hard parts creating a clock to open the water so u can break all the potatoes
search it up there is a utube vid that tells you how to make a clock that can go up to 30-40 mins, i did that this season with nether warts

MSLKW

Ambassador

Mar 1, 2019
Minecraft IGN
MSLKW
i got em memories for map 1 but im so excited for map 2 i'll like to fastfoward the time pls

Harrypotterfan07

Helper
Helper
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
search it up there is a utube vid that tells you how to make a clock that can go up to 30-40 mins, i did that this season with nether warts
Clocks dont work on sky... they made redstone stop after a bit so u need to send a new signal, i know i could probably do that pretty easily but just cba getting that timeing down, my way uses auto miners to send the signal to open

MSLKW

Ambassador

Mar 1, 2019
Minecraft IGN
MSLKW
On a real note sleep is addicting. For a while I used to only get like 3h of sleep a night and recently ive been sleeping 10-12. It's crazy.
Thinking while on the bed is kinda the only thing addicting to me ;/