Staff Applications are now open!

Greetings Cosmonauts!

With reaching over 2000 concurrent players at once, CosmicSky is certainly the place to be right now! Along with this is the room to open our fantastic staff team up for new recruits!

If you're familiar with CosmicPvP and CosmicPrisons you'll know that we, at Cosmic, pride ourselves on having what we believe to be one of, if not THE best staff teams around. We are like a family; We support each other, help each other and have a fantastic relationship with all the other staff members- each and every single member of staff is valued and appreciated. That being said, if you're not familiar with either PvP or Prisons, don't write yourself off about applying. Previous staffing experience, especially on another Cosmic server, is not a requirement!

Now, that's not to say that staffing is easy- there is a very high expectation of staff on Cosmic, from the community and other staff. However, this is what gives us a fantastic reputation.

You'll be expected to be:
  • Patient
  • Honest
  • Friendly and approachable
  • Regularly active
  • Willing to learn
  • Accountable for your actions
  • Unbias at all times
Staff applications get reviewed by the current staff team as a whole- we value everyone's opinions. Interviews happen at spontaneous times and will consist of an initial set of questions from admins, and then followed up with panel questions from other staff members.

If your staff application gets denied, you'll get a notification in the top right-hand corner of your forums page. Please note, if you don't get accepted as staff in the first round of interviews we hold, and you don't receive a denied message then your application stays in the pool to be considered at a later date.

Some hints:
  • Don't ask a staff member about your application
  • Make sure you're familiar with the rules of the server, as well as the forums
  • If you get denied, you are able to resubmit another application 30 days after the date that your previous application got denied
  • Be patient- there is no set time that your application will be reviewed
  • Give your application a think through before submitting; read through the questions carefully and make sure you've answered them as well as possible
If you think that this is something you're looking to try your hand at, absolutely submit an application! You can find it here:
I can't wait to give them all a read!

Good luck!

Comments

Feb 15, 2019
Minecraft IGN
DrillaTay
This is very unacceptable, cleanse the 10 year olds from our minecraft server, smite them with ur axes i say!

Feb 19, 2019
Minecraft IGN
PVPDestroyer_
Greetings Cosmonauts!

With reaching over 2000 concurrent players at once, CosmicSky is certainly the place to be right now! Along with this is the room to open our fantastic staff team up for new recruits!

If you're familiar with CosmicPvP and CosmicPrisons you'll know that we, at Cosmic, pride ourselves on having what we believe to be one of, if not THE best staff teams around. We are like a family; We support each other, help each other and have a fantastic relationship with all the other staff members- each and every single member of staff is valued and appreciated. That being said, if you're not familiar with either PvP or Prisons, don't write yourself off about applying. Previous staffing experience, especially on another Cosmic server, is not a requirement!

Now, that's not to say that staffing is easy- there is a very high expectation of staff on Cosmic, from the community and other staff. However, this is what gives us a fantastic reputation.

You'll be expected to be:
  • Patient
  • Honest
  • Friendly and approachable
  • Regularly active
  • Willing to learn
  • Accountable for your actions
  • Unbias at all times
Staff applications get reviewed by the current staff team as a whole- we value everyone's opinions. Interviews happen at spontaneous times and will consist of an initial set of questions from admins, and then followed up with panel questions from other staff members.

If your staff application gets denied, you'll get a notification in the top right-hand corner of your forums page. Please note, if you don't get accepted as staff in the first round of interviews we hold, and you don't receive a denied message then your application stays in the pool to be considered at a later date.

Some hints:
  • Don't ask a staff member about your application
  • Make sure you're familiar with the rules of the server, as well as the forums
  • If you get denied, you are able to resubmit another application 30 days after the date that your previous application got denied
  • Be patient- there is no set time that your application will be reviewed
  • Give your application a think through before submitting; read through the questions carefully and make sure you've answered them as well as possible
If you think that this is something you're looking to try your hand at, absolutely submit an application! You can find it here:
I can't wait to give them all a read!

Good luck!
Hi im a great Grinder I play for more than 12 hrs on my days off of school I know most of the rules and will study them if need be. I am not too bias but if accepted I will be willing to change my ways and own up to my grudges. Im not too unfriendly unless provoked but that's about it. Thank you and hav ea good day :p

Staff online

Latest posts