Thank you, Map #1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicSky Map #2: New Age
SOTW: Friday 24th May 2019
3pm CDT / 9pm BST / 6am AEST

For a timezone local to you, please check here!

Greetings Cosmonauts!

WHAT AN ENDING!! We warned you that we'd be going out with a bang, and oh boy, did we! From lava, to PvP, to DESTROYING the spawn - we did what we needed to do and made sure we crashed it right!

Thank you ALL for the most momentous first map there could be!

It seems like such a long time ago that the server officially opened up to the public, but I can still remember the first day clear as anything! There have been some really momentous occasions along the way and it would be great if you all replied with what your most favourite and memorable moment was from Map #1!

Personally, my favourite part was the COMMUNITY from Day 1 to today! CosmicSky is not your regular skyblock server, and the community shows that! The community as a whole has been incredibly supportive of each other. When we've had new people join, you guys have been so happy to answer questions - even with the common, repeated ones - and that is just warming to my heart. You've been congratulatory when people have won Battle Royale or KOTH, you've enjoyed each other's self-hosted events and been in awe of people's awesome builds!

Moving into Map #2, I can't wait to see what direction you all are going to bring your Islands and your Alliances. I'm more than sure that you're all going to do some impressive, ingenuitive things with builds and farms, and I can't wait to come and visit it all.

Don't forget to follow the Official CosmicSky Twitter which will be posting leaks (ssh!), updates and giveaways leading up to the reset on Friday! Whilst you're over there, you might wanna check out @Woofless tweet which has some REALLY exciting leaks about the YouTubers that will be joining us in it!

Keep an eye out for our Reset Day post coming on Friday, with the full details of what you are going to expect when the server comes back up on Friday afternoon!

Comments

Status

WhiskeyBravo

Private
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
WhiskeyBravo92
Don’t forget if you are buying a Rank for map 2 everyone be sure to support a creator with their code. Like code: Gundle, Char, Cook, Whiskey, etc.

5rings

Private

Feb 15, 2019
Minecraft IGN
5rings
Map #1 was awesome, I loved getting to know so many more members of this amazing community. Can't wait for map #2 and am looking forward to figuring out all the new aspects of the gamemode. It's going to be great! ^-^

Feb 19, 2019
Minecraft IGN
iLearninq
Wow, awesome map. Char and glad we’re my fav you tubers this nap, but looking forward to the pack + petezahhutt next map! That was crazy when char had half the map on her island! Lol. Great memoriess

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
A whole week of suffering without sky...Flashbacks to the week between beta and full release, ughh why you make me wait a whole weeeeeeeek i wana play sky now XD

Status