Thank you, Map #5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicSky Map #6 "Odyssey"
Map #6 SOTW: Friday, 20th March 2020
2pm CST / 7pm GMT / 5am AEST
(Saturday)
(if your timezone isn't shown, please use the times above to convert them to your timezone here)

Greetings Cosmonauts,

Phew, that was a long one- but just like we said it was going to be. We're so incredibly happy with the way that Map #5: Infinity played out, and we're even happier that you all enjoyed it as much as you did.

Here comes the customary "best bits" from my point of view of the map
  • Scanepals/Olympus/whatever they want to call themselves these days being the first to hit /is level 50. OH MY GOODNESS THE SERVER WENT MENTAL. It was awesome, truly! You guys smashed it, truly.
  • The overall consensus was that the gaining XP for your Island is a much better way to progress through the map - there were so many more smaller and solo Alliances and players getting up there on the levels. It was absolutely amazing to see such faster progression for those players than in previous maps!
  • The very first Ender Island, and the ones that followed, were brand new territory for us - but oh my goodness, they were amazing. You all utilized the space very efficiently- which leads me on to my next point...
  • You were given a Y-Level limit, and whilst this was initially challenging to fit everything in you all rose to the challenge and not only compacted your farms beautifully, but also made some amazing aesthetics to go along with it! I get bowled over map-on-map with the beauty that you guys can create with pixels!
To say that we had a busy, but productive map, would be an understatement. This is still true for the time that I'm writing this when the server has just gone down 30 minutes ago. I'm so excited for what's to come in Map #6: Odyssey, and I know that you guys are too!

Thank you - all of you - for every single suggestion, feedback, concerns and comments! It's all greatly appreciated, and it helps shape the server to be something that you can all enjoy! But for now, see you on the other side!

Make sure you're following the Official CosmicSky Twitter for leaks and giveaways in the days leading up to the release of the new map!

The CosmicClient will still be the BEST way to join and play CosmicSky, so make sure that you've got it downloaded and installed ready for Day 1!

For the full details of Map #6 Odyssey, keep your eyes peeled on the announcement forum!
We'll be seeing you all on Friday - we can't wait!

Comments

Status
Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
xXx_SuperGod_xXx
Hmmm

Thank you - all of you - for every single suggestion, feedback, concerns and comments! It's all greatly appreciated, and it helps shape the server to be something that you can all enjoy! But for now, see you on the other side!
Change is top :) and make it so it only co leaders can buy is upgrades.

Dec 3, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Ezkids_

CosmicSky Map #6 "Odyssey"
Map #6 SOTW: Friday, 20th March 2020
2pm CST / 7pm GMT / 5am AEST
(Saturday)
(if your timezone isn't shown, please use the times above to convert them to your timezone here)

Greetings Cosmonauts,

Phew, that was a long one- but just like we said it was going to be. We're so incredibly happy with the way that Map #5: Infinity played out, and we're even happier that you all enjoyed it as much as you did.

Here comes the customary "best bits" from my point of view of the map
  • Scanepals/Olympus/whatever they want to call themselves these days being the first to hit /is level 50. OH MY GOODNESS THE SERVER WENT MENTAL. It was awesome, truly! You guys smashed it, truly.
  • The overall consensus was that the gaining XP for your Island is a much better way to progress through the map - there were so many more smaller and solo Alliances and players getting up there on the levels. It was absolutely amazing to see such faster progression for those players than in previous maps!
  • The very first Ender Island, and the ones that followed, were brand new territory for us - but oh my goodness, they were amazing. You all utilized the space very efficiently- which leads me on to my next point...
  • You were given a Y-Level limit, and whilst this was initially challenging to fit everything in you all rose to the challenge and not only compacted your farms beautifully, but also made some amazing aesthetics to go along with it! I get bowled over map-on-map with the beauty that you guys can create with pixels!
To say that we had a busy, but productive map, would be an understatement. This is still true for the time that I'm writing this when the server has just gone down 30 minutes ago. I'm so excited for what's to come in Map #6: Odyssey, and I know that you guys are too!

Make sure you're following the Official CosmicSky Twitter for leaks and giveaways in the days leading up to the release of the new map!

The CosmicClient will still be the BEST way to join and play CosmicSky, so make sure that you've got it downloaded and installed ready for Day 1!

For the full details of Map #6 Odyssey, keep your eyes peeled on the announcement forum!
We'll be seeing you all on Friday - we can't wait!
Maybe the best map yet ngl the grinding aspect is a challenge itself and was a lot of fun

Status