Thanks to all our Beta Testers

Greetings Cosmonauts!

Beta has officially come to an end and I just wanted to take time to give a huge shoutout to all of the Beta Testers and the Staff who made it possible. Beta was a huge success and we appreciate all the hard work and feedback you guys gave!

We've put a recap video together showing off just some of our favorite features and islands!

Special thanks to @Majorblake for his work on the video!

Shoutout to the developers, especially @iFamasssxD for putting in so many hours! I cannot wait to see everyone at the full release on Friday at 2 PM CST.

Comments

ArcaneLD

Trainee
Closed Beta Tester
Jan 2, 2019
Minecraft IGN
ArcaneLD
Greetings Cosmonauts!
Beta has officially come to an end and I just wanted to take time to give a huge shoutout to all of the Beta Testers and the Staff who made it possible. Beta was a huge success and we appreciate all the hard work and feedback you guys gave!

We've put a recap video together showing off just some of our favorite features and islands!

Shoutout to the developers, especially @iFamasssxD for putting in so many hours! I cannot wait to see everyone at the full release on Friday at 2 PM CST.
gg! Can't wait to see y'all on Full Release! :D

Krillsopp

Trainee

Dec 5, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Dragoonie
Greetings Cosmonauts!

Gg thanks to beta testers hopefully no glitches :D