This server worth going back to?

TapeHawk

Trainee

Apr 15, 2019
Minecraft IGN
TapeHAwk
used to play but lost my account if anyone remembers me. thought about coming back but i remembered bow frustrating the admins can be with balancing and ruining the fun with the server

Toastier

Ambassador

Jun 1, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Toastier
TAAAAAPEEEEEEE!
This season is on par with map 2 for me. It's very grindy and focuses less on pvp and more on islands. I think it would be worth to come back to.

TapeHawk

Trainee

Apr 15, 2019
Minecraft IGN
TapeHAwk
TAAAAAPEEEEEEE!
This season is on par with map 2 for me. It's very grindy and focuses less on pvp and more on islands. I think it would be worth to come back to.
alright, and i missed you man! <3 but yeah my tapehawk account got hacked and its gone so my new ign MrDrakkar

KayosColony

Ambassador

Mar 17, 2019
Minecraft IGN
KayosColony
I'll say it one more time: CosmicSky is the best MineCraft server. The work that has been done on this server sets it apart from any other.

Skulzers

Cosmonaut

Jun 27, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Skulzers
used to play but lost my account if anyone remembers me. thought about coming back but i remembered bow frustrating the admins can be with balancing and ruining the fun with the server
TAPEHAWK WASSUP
Well its already too late for /is top but yeah def its a ton of fun.
I'll say it one more time: CosmicSky is the best MineCraft server. The work that has been done on this server sets it apart from any other.
Suck up on top

Quickdropz

Cosmonaut

Jun 4, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Quickdropz
Compared to all the previous maps, this is the one that focuses the least on pvp.
True kinda, but nothing will ever get to map 2 for me. I honestly think map 3 focused least on PvP, since there were no PvP alignments, and LMS was not a region. I have had a good amount of fun this map, but parts of map 3, and all of map 2 I enjoyed more personally.

Djfoxxxxx

Cosmonaut

Jun 18, 2019
Minecraft IGN
YeeHaw3
True kinda, but nothing will ever get to map 2 for me. I honestly think map 3 focused least on PvP, since there were no PvP alignments, and LMS was not a region. I have had a good amount of fun this map, but parts of map 3, and all of map 2 I enjoyed more personally.
Fax

TapeHawk

Trainee

Apr 15, 2019
Minecraft IGN
TapeHAwk
alright ill take into all your considerations, i might not come back this map but most likely next as i dont have a rank or any of the skits since i no longer have TapeHawk so its an all new grind i guess