What one hits a zombie?

Jul 16, 2019
Minecraft IGN
VALLT
I'm trying to reach 100k zombies slain, but I don't have a weapon that one hits them.

What kind of gems do I need in order to one hit a zombie? Is it possible to one hit skeletons?

Skulzers

Cosmonaut

Jun 27, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Skulzers
I'm trying to reach 100k zombies slain, but I don't have a weapon that one hits them.

What kind of gems do I need in order to one hit a zombie? Is it possible to one hit skeletons?
If you don’t have dual wield then you need...
Mob aura 2 with sharp 5 smite 5 with strength and the /skills 10% PvE damage outgoing, otherwise its a sharp 5 smite 5 diamond mob aura 2 if you don’t have 10% outgoing.

Quickdropz

Cosmonaut

Jun 4, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Quickdropz
Alternatively you could use +5 armor to do extra damage, but yes Mob Aura 2 is the very least you will need. Good luck grinding.

Djfoxxxxx

Cosmonaut

Jun 18, 2019
Minecraft IGN
YeeHaw3
To add to what quick said he means +5% outgoing damage on your pieces and it doesn't matterthe type of gear just that it has the special percent with that said I don't know what level mob aura you need if your entire set is +5% outgoing and as soul said having the 10% extra PVE damage is nice also if for some reason it's easier to get danger close 3+ that will also 1 shot but most of time for that you need strength and duel wield but thought it'd toss it in with the mix since it's here

Mar 23, 2020
Minecraft IGN
idaporter
To add to what quick said he means +5% outgoing damage on your pieces and it doesn't matterthe type of gear just that it has the special percent with that said I don't know what level mob aura you need if your entire set is +5% outgoing and as soul said having the 10% extra PVE damage is nice also if for some reason it's easier to get danger close 3+ that will also 1 shot but most of time for that you need strength and duel wield but thought it'd toss it in with the mix since it's here
Yeah, that's what I thought, too. Thanks for answering!