What Say You: Dual Wield in Battle Royale

Should Dual Wield be disabled in Battle Royale?

• Keep Dual Wield in Battle Royale

Votes: 51 20.8%
  • Remove ALL Dual Wield in Battle Royale

Votes: 194 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greetings Cosmonauts!

Battle Royale has been an overwhelming success with you all! It is still in beta so we're constantly looking at ways that we can improve it for you all. Due to concerns from the community, we're looking at whether dual wield should be completely removed from Battle Royale.

Here's what you need to know about dual wield:
  • Dual wield is available as a tier 5 /skill perk
  • Dual wield is available as a Stone /outpost perk
  • When you have dual wield it provides you with increased damage
  • If dual wield was to be removed ALL ways that you could obtain it would be disabled
So over to you:
Should dual wield be DISABLED in Battle Royale?

As you know, Battle Royale is solo content. If dual wield was to be removed it would provide a fairer playing field for all players and would prevent some of the frustration that we've heard from those without it.

Remember: Everyone's opinion is valid, and we want to genuinely hear what you ALL think about this whether it's positive or negative. However, forums rules are to be respected at all times- please ensure your replies and feedback are friendly and respectful. Suggestions are, of course, always welcome!

The poll will be open til Sunday!

Comments

Jan 25, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Sebseb2222
DUAL WIELD IS UNFAIR TO RANK 4 AND BELOW! In fact all rank skills should be disabled! +2 Max HP is already removed, so why not bleed? why not Dual wield?!

Nov 23, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Cookay89
While I agree that it is a perk of the rank, it just ruins the whole battle royale aspect when some players have an automatic advantage.

NotCanary

Ambassador

Dec 2, 2018
Minecraft IGN
NotCanary
Who wants to bet the only people that vote to keep it in are top ranks or people that have stone outpost, who don't understand the pain? haha

WhiskeyBravo

Private
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
WhiskeyBravo92
Who wants to bet the only people that vote to keep it in are top ranks or people that have stone outpost, who don't understand the pain? haha
I'm top rank and I voted to remove it. BR is supposed to be a level playing field when you join in, no advantages. So I completely agree with removing it.

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
I voted to keep it as its a p2w thing that people put money into getting and tbh nobody does adventures so then its only br and outpost that you would use it which i feels is u fair, (yeah im top rank but i put all my skill tokens in island so i dont have max pvp)

Feb 19, 2019
Minecraft IGN
EverlastingNycoo
I voted to keep it as its a p2w thing that people put money into getting and tbh nobody does adventures so then its only br and outpost that you would use it which i feels is u fair, (yeah im top rank but i put all my skill tokens in island so i dont have max pvp)
Br is supposed to be about skill giving them an automatic advantage is ridiculous in something like this is ridiculous because it's way way to difficult for the average player to even possibly compete

Latest posts