What Say You: Dual Wield in Battle Royale

Should Dual Wield be disabled in Battle Royale?

• Keep Dual Wield in Battle Royale

Votes: 51 20.8%
  • Remove ALL Dual Wield in Battle Royale

Votes: 194 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greetings Cosmonauts!

Battle Royale has been an overwhelming success with you all! It is still in beta so we're constantly looking at ways that we can improve it for you all. Due to concerns from the community, we're looking at whether dual wield should be completely removed from Battle Royale.

Here's what you need to know about dual wield:
  • Dual wield is available as a tier 5 /skill perk
  • Dual wield is available as a Stone /outpost perk
  • When you have dual wield it provides you with increased damage
  • If dual wield was to be removed ALL ways that you could obtain it would be disabled
So over to you:
Should dual wield be DISABLED in Battle Royale?

As you know, Battle Royale is solo content. If dual wield was to be removed it would provide a fairer playing field for all players and would prevent some of the frustration that we've heard from those without it.

Remember: Everyone's opinion is valid, and we want to genuinely hear what you ALL think about this whether it's positive or negative. However, forums rules are to be respected at all times- please ensure your replies and feedback are friendly and respectful. Suggestions are, of course, always welcome!

The poll will be open til Sunday!

Comments

ThatOneWolfe

Closed Beta Tester

Dec 12, 2018
Minecraft IGN
ThatOneWolfe
Duel Wield provides a huge advantage to the players that buy Tier V and it just supports a Pay To Win community. It needs to be removed.

Feb 19, 2019
Minecraft IGN
EverlastingNycoo
I mean iv still gotten top 5 a few times
Well ofcourse u can still win still doesnt change the fact that its unbalanced usually there is some way to balance it out but with dual wield its broken I get that people paid for there rank but in something like this it doesn't make any sense

Mar 28, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Exotic_Rizing
Most people that voted no dont have dual weild and are not happy with the people that worked harder them them to get the top rank and the skills unlocked. Either buy top rank with irl money or work harder in game so that you may have this perk. It is unfair for us that have worked hard in the server to buy the top rank from someone else unlike the others. Top rank has advantages and by getting rid of a big one it is making it so people have less motivation to get it. Buying stuff from buycraft is how the server stays up and staff gets paid so why lessen its affects. I am biased because i have worked hard for my top rank but it doesnt chance the fact that it should be an advantage for playing.

Sped_Joshy

Ambassador

Feb 24, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Sped_Joshy
I voted to keep it in. It's a perk that everyone is able to get, similar to how class pvp servers lock stronger classes behind progression. You just haven't put the time in to unlock it and until you do, you have to settle with being #2. I also imagine that this is a much bigger deal in chainmail pvp than it would be in iron or diamond once those BRs come out.

If I could make a suggestion though, perhaps remove the bonus damage, and only carry over the gem effects and possibly enchantments? This way you even out the battlefield in terms of DPS, but still give ranks 5s the perks of having the ability to dual wield by essentially combining the two weapons together. For example: having 2 sharp 1 swords would give no advantage, but a sharp 2 sword and a lifesteal 1 axe would give the stats of a sharp 2 lifesteal 1 axe.

Nov 24, 2018
Minecraft IGN
McEnderDragon55
I think any perks that give you extra benefits in battle Royale should be removed. All it does is give others a better chance at winning for buying from the server, and discourages others like myself from even trying to play when they keep dying to people with dual wield or bleed.

ThatOneWolfe

Closed Beta Tester

Dec 12, 2018
Minecraft IGN
ThatOneWolfe
Sped_Joshy thing is its only possible to get Rank V if someone buys it from the shop, we honestly need a /envoy area just so Players can get ranks that arent possible

Feb 20, 2019
Minecraft IGN
Selby_Sauce
If duel wielding is banned from this, I want a full refund for my top rank. If you take it away, it would not be fair to the people who payed actual money to support the server and would discourage to put anymore money into this server.

Kirsty

Community Manager
Administrator
Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
KirstyMC
If duel wielding is banned from this, I want a full refund for my top rank. If you take it away, it would not be fair to the people who payed actual money to support the server and would discourage to put anymore money into this server.
This isn't about removing Dual Wield completely - just removing it from Battle Royale only.

You'd still be able to Dual Wield in Adventures and Safe-PvP areas.

Nov 21, 2018
Minecraft IGN
trembo
This isn't about removing Dual Wield completely - just removing it from Battle Royale only.

You'd still be able to Dual Wield in Adventures and Safe-PvP areas.
can you please dual wield this update . thankyou <3

SquidzZ

Helper
Helper

Mar 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN
SquidiesMC
Either allow everyone to dual wield in BR or Noone. thats my two cents! thanks for listening to the community devS!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts